Minority Leader, Mainampadu, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
SK Karimulla is an Indian politician from the state of Andhra Pradesh in southern India. He is serving as the TDP’s Minority Leader.
Early Life & Education
On September 2, 1995, he was born in Mainampadu. His parents were Kalesha & Mahaboobi.
In 2012, he earned his Secondary Board of Education at Mainampadu’s ZP High School, and in 2014, he completed Intermediate at Santhanuthalapadu’s Nagarjuna Junior College.
Later, Karimulla did a Medical Technician at D.M.L.T from 2015-2016 and completed a Diploma in Medical Lab Technician.
Karimulla entered active politics in 2005 with great enthusiasm and the goal of serving the people through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), which is led by former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu.
Karimulla has been a Party Activist since the day he joined the Party, working all day and attending every organized Party meeting.
As a member of the TDP, he takes a deep interest in the party’s recognition and participates in all of its activities.
He gave a form of encouragement with a passion to serve the people as a Minority Leader by constantly fighting for the benefit of the people and expressing his thoughts of service.
Being growing politically, on one hand, He concurrently started his professional career in 2020 by serving as the RMP Doctor in Alshifa Clinic and Lifeline Clinic.
With his selfless dedication, he has garnered hundreds of admirers. simultaneously he is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. Karimulla financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed. Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the unhealthy students and needy people in the village and assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Karimulla aided minorities by providing loans to 20 members of the minority community in his village. The cemetery in his community has been allocated 20 lakhs as part of village development.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He Ensures minority welfare Schemes under Chandrababu’s government Karimulla brings rural issues to MLA attention and works to find a quick solution.
- The Telugu Desam Party’s 40th anniversary will be commemorated by the party members.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- He explained to the people about the welfare and development activities done by the Party for the government. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- As being a student, He fought for every issue related to students and sort out them within a minute of time. Constantly working hard for the student’s career.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top.
- He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in the TDP party. On anti-decision of government about 3 capitals, he went on a hunger strike and rallies to prohibit that decision.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables, and fruits to the village, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Karimulla came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- Karimulla also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.