Siva Kumar Peravali
Parliament Rajaka Sadhika Committee Convener, B.C Cell President, Booth Convener, Booth Agent, Committee Member, Active Member, TDP.
Siva Kumar Peravali is an Indian Politician and a Parliament Rajaka Sadhika Committee Convener in TDP from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh.
Childhood and Education:
On the 22nd of April 1977, Siva Kumar was born to the couple of Mr. Peravali Srinivasa Rao and Mrs. Peravali Veera Lankamma resided in the village of Mogulrajyapuram in Vijayawada Mandal at NTR District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 1996, Siva Kumar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Amaravani High School located at Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh.
In 2009, Siva Kumar Peravali started his career by joining Shivamani Constructions, even though he had an interest in politics he worked in the construction business.
A career in Politics:
In the continuation of his Education, Siva Kumar began his political career in the year 1996 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) as an Active Member of MogulrajyaPuram at Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh and started rendering service to the people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion for the growth and development of Backward Classes along with religious.
In 2014, he was elected as a 7th Division Committee Member of Mogulrajyapuram from TDP, as a part of T.D.P, he expresses keen interest. He performs every activity as a Committee Member by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and for the respective party’s recognition.
In the same year, 2014 Siva Kumar was appointed as a 7th Division Booth Agent of Mogulrajyapuram from TDP by concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
In 2021 Siva Kumar was appointed as a Parliament Rajaka Sadhika Committee Convener for Vijayawada from Telugu Desam Party (TDP) at Vijayawada East in Andhra Pradesh.
By his Tremendous work and Service to the people, Siva Kumar was elected as a 7th Division Booth Convener of Mogulrajyapuram from TDP in the year 2022.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, he was elected and served as the 7th Division BC Cell President in 2022 for MogulrajyaPuram at Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh
From TDP Party to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks ran smoothly as a process of excessive commitments.
From the party’s inception to the current day, he has worked conscientiously for the prosperity of the people, persistently aiming for the party’s and society’s growth and rendering desperate service to society and the common good of the people.
- From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth and giving desperate service to society via the posts he has been assigned to.
- He has constantly been fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- He Strongly restricted the Decision of the government about the 3 Capitals. The 3Capitals should not be implemented on the People in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- During By-Elections, GHMC Elections, Siva Kumar actively participated in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in the state of Telangana.
- He was involved in the grand journey of the programs and was actively involved and played a vital role in the programs organized by TDP Party.
- Siva Kumar conveyed to the people the party’s greatness and the symbol and ideology of the TDP Party to the party leaders.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Siva Kumar was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take multiple schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to benefit.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- Siva Kumar explained the Badude Badudu scheme to the people about the increase in charges of traveling.
- Siva Kumar supports the Amaravathi Farmers in the maha Pada Yatra across the state about the Capital at Amaravati and Abandoned the Decentralised Capital Plan.
- On the occasion of the Siva Kumar family’s birthdays and death anniversaries, he gives food to the elderly and orphan children and mineral water to the villagers. He has also carried out many community service projects in the village, including giving food to the elderly and orphan children and mineral water to villagers.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- He has conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and dispensed White Ration Cards for the village.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspices of the National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People. Combining every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created an excellent platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies
- Many service activities were planned during the event, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s lives. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive. Naresh was a responsible leader who maintained to contribute even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruits, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- He provided PPT kits for the doctors who have served a lot during the pandemic. He provided all kinds of facilities to Corona Victims.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- An awareness program called Naresh has been conducted to spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona.
- He offered sufferers of the covid virus financial assistance and the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitizers.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Dasharatha continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars.
- The region contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
Biodata of Mr.Siva Kumar Peravali
Name: Siva Kumar Peravali
Father: Mr. Srinivasa Rao Peravali
Mother: Mrs.Veera Lankamma Peravali
Education Qualification: SSC Standard
Political Party: TDP
Present Designation: Parliament Rajaka Sadhika Committee Convener
Permanent Address: Mogulrajyapuram, 7th Division, Vijayawada, NTR, Andhra Pradesh.
Contact No: 7799800799, 7995700799
“మార్గాన్ని దాటేవాడు సమర్ధుడు, మార్గాన్ని చూపేవాడు నాయకుడు.”
శివ కుమార్ గారు కలిసి పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాల గురించి మరొక్కసారి చర్చిండం జరిగింది.
శివ కుమార్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకొని వారు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు ప్రతిరూపంగా కృతజ్ఞత భావంగా సన్మానం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
మీడియా తో ప్రజలకి అందించవలసిన సేవల గురించి చేర్చిస్తున్న శివ కుమార్ గారు మరియు పార్టీ నాయకులు.
మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి గారితో
టిడిపి పార్టీకి నాయకత్వం వహిస్తున్నా ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి నారా . చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన శివ కుమార్ గారు.
పార్టీ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ప్రచారంలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవ సందర్భంగా
శివ కుమార్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవ సందర్భంగా పార్టీ జెండా ను అగరవేయడం జరిగింది.