Singi Reddy Veerababu
13th Ward Member, Party Activist, Madiki, Alamuru, East Godavari,Kothapeta, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Singi Reddy Veerababu is an Indian Politician and 13th Ward Member of Madiki Village in Alamuru Mandal of East Godavari District from YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Veerababu was born on 6th september 1998, to the couple of Mr.Singi Reddy Appa Rao and Mrs. Singi reddy Devi and was raised in the village of Madiki in East Godavari District of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
He completed his 8th standard from Zilla Parishad High School(ZPHS), Veeravaram Village is located in Kadiam Mandal of East Godavari District in Andhra Pradesh State, India.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Veerababu was influenced by many political leaders, among them are Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Late Sri Y. S. Rajasekhar Reddy are prominent. Among the current politicians, Veerababu is an adrent follower of Chief Minister of AP Sri Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Veerababu began his Political career in 2015 by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh and worked as a Party Activist.
Veerababu has been representing the YSRCP and contributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party, by executing out his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
In the year 2021 Polls, Veerababu was contested for the position of Ward Member for 13th Ward of Madiki Village in Alamuru Mandal of East Godavari District from YSRCP Party and won the designation with majority.
PARTY AND SOCIAL ACTIVITIES:
- He assisted to the Victims who were attacked by fire in the villages financially and in the terms of humanity.
- Many party development programmes were carried out in the village to help the party grow, and he courteously accepts the work assigned by higher authorities and is totally immersed in remedying any issues raised on any topic.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings and delivered speeches by motivating the party to the upcoming leaders.
- Veerababu is a regular attendee at the village’s party meetings and lends his support to the village’s leaders.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Veerababu offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Veerababu and his fellow members distributed Vegetables and food to the poor and needy people in the Village and quarantined people as well by following certain precautions.
- Food item packets for Vehicle drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- Veerababu performed rituals for the three people who died due to corona.
- Veerababu used to give courage to the patients suffering from corona.
పార్టీ కార్యాలయంలో వైస్సార్సీపీ నాయకుడిని మర్యదపూర్వకముగా కలిసి పుష్పగుచ్చాన్ని అందచేసిన సింగి రెడ్డి వీరబాబు గారు .
పార్టీ కార్యాలయంలో వైస్సార్సీపీ మహిళా నాయకురాలిని మర్యదపూర్వకముగా కలిసి పుష్పగుచ్చాన్ని అందచేసిన 13వ వార్డ్ మెంబర్ సింగి రెడ్డి వీరబాబు గారు .