GHMC 125th Ward Member, Gajularamaram, Quthbullapur, Medchal–Malkajgiri, Telangana, TRS.
Singaram Mallesh is the GHMC 125th Ward Member of Gajularamaram Village in Quthbullapur Mandal from the Political Party TRS.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
He was born in Marpadaga Village of Gundala Mandal on 24th July 1974 to the couple Singaram Yadaiah and Yadamma.
In the year 1992, Mallesh studied his Schooling at ZP High School located at Sitarampuram Village of Gundala Mandal.
He completed his Undergraduate in 1994 from Government Junior College situated at Jangaon Mandal of Warangal District.
CAREER IN PROFESSION:-
Mallesh began his professional life soon after finishing his studies by starting his own Real Estate Business and setting up a Sri Sai Cable Network in his hometown.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:-
While continuing his Education in the year 1988, Mallesh began his political career by joining the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) as a Member and started rendering service to the students and people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion.
From 1988 to 1992, Mallesh effectively looked after the children as a Mandal President of Gundala in Nalgonda District from ABVP.
He extended his service and work by accepting the respectable position of District Secretary of Jangaon from ABVP in 1992 to look after the people and the issues they are facing in the village and served up to 1994 with the assigned position.
Later on, he joined the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in 1994 which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
In the same year, he joined the Party, Mallesh was elected as the Ward President for the 19th Ward of Quthbullapur from the BJP and served in the elected position till 2000.
In the year 2001, after being served in the respective party with the assigned designations, Mallesh switched the party to Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
Since the day, Praveen joined the Party, he has been served for the TRS as a Party Activist and doing his part for the betterment of the society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
During the Local Body Elections in 2018, Mallesh was elected by the people as the GHMC 125th Ward Member for Gajularamaram Village of Quthbullapur Mandal from TRS.
As a Telangana Activist:-
Mallesh was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement, Mallesh played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a separate State.
He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko and in programs of Sakala Jamula Samme, Bahiranga Saba, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
While the movement is in progress, A Telangana Jagarana Sena(TJS) was launched by the TRS to counter anti-Telangana forces and for a separate Telangana state within the boundaries of India in 2005.
Mallesh was served as the Chief Commander of TJS during the Telangana Statehood Movement.
- Mallesh has performed many social and welfare activities through the organization by assisting the people financially and Manually.
- Under the auspices of Higher authorities, the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme, Shadi Mubarak, CM Relief Fund, and cheques were handed over to the beneficiaries.
- He strengthened his support by offering a set sum for the well-being of destitute people who have been severely affected by the assassination of their families.
- Massive plantation initiatives were undertaken as part of Haritha Haram, and plants were distributed to the people.
- By arranging an awareness seminar to enlighten students about the value of education in college, Mallesh built a solid foundation for the students’ bright future.
- He conducts Cultural activities in the school during national festivals and distributes Bags, Books, and other stationery items to the school students.
- Mallesh fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- He fought for the issues and circumstances related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
– Mallesh is a regular attendee at the village’s party meetings and lends his support to the village’s leaders.
– He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
– During elections, he actively participates in the door-to-door campaign and works hard to bring in more Democrats to help the candidates win in his community.
– He assembled and engaged in all Mandal and Village level meetings, and he delivered inspirational speeches to the youngsters and upcoming leaders.
– Many party development programs were carried out in the village to help the party grow, and he courteously accepts the work assigned by higher authorities and is totally immersed in remedying any issues raised on any topic.
Services rendered during the Pandemic Covid-19
> Mallesh stepped forward to assist the needy who had been affected by the lockdown and distributed vegetables and essential items to villagers, needy individuals, and Municipality workers while adhering to the precautions.
> Mallesh moved forward with humanity to assist people in distress during the corona and to provide additional aid to those affected by the lockdown.
> He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
> To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
> As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
> Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Mallesh stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
> When people died with Corona and family members and villagers feared that no one would come forward, Mallesh came and conducted the funeral in accordance with Hindu tradition.
ఎవరికీ ఏ అవసరం వచ్చిన ప్రతి ఒక్కరికి నీవు గుర్తొస్తున్నావంటే నీవు నాయకుడిగా ఎదగడం
గౌరవ మంత్రి కేటీఆర్ గారి పుట్టినరోజు సందర్భంగా 125 గాజుల రామారం డివిజన్ పరిధిలోని గాలి పోచమ్మ బస్తిలో బస్తీ వాసులతో కలిసి మొక్కలు నాటిన కార్పొరేటర్ శ్రీ రావుల శేషగిరి గారు మరియు డివిజన్ నాయకులు.
ఐటి పురపాలక శాఖ మంత్రి గౌరవనీయులు కల్వకుంట్ల తారక రామారావు గారి జన్మదినం సందర్భంగా వీనస్ కాలనీ అసోసియేషన్ సభ్యులతో కలిసి మొక్కలు నాటి నీరు పోసిన గాజులరామారం డివిజన్ కార్పొరేటర్ గౌరవనీయులు శ్రీ రావుల శేషగిరి గారు మరియు డివిజన్ నాయకులు.
క్కుతాబుల్లాపూర్ ఎమ్మెల్యే కే పండు వివేకానంద గారిని వారి స్వగృహము నందు మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి మల్లేష్ గారు ఆనందం వ్యక్తం చేసారు.
యువకుడి వర్థంతి రోజున అతనికి ఘాన నివాళి అర్పించి గ్రామంలో నివసిస్తున్న చిన్నారులకు పండ్లు మరియు పాదరక్షలు అందచెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
నిత్యావసర సరుకులు మరియు కూరగాయల పంపీణీ
కరోనా విజృంభిస్తున్న సమయంలో గ్రామ ప్రజలకు నిత్యావసర సరుకులు, బియ్యం మరియు కూరగాయలను పంపీణీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
యువకుడి వర్థంతి రోజున అతనికి ఘాన నివాళి అర్పించి గ్రామంలో నివసిస్తున్న ప్రజలకు పండ్లు అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
బక్రీద్ పండుగ పురస్కరించుకుని గాజులరామారం డివిజన్ పరిధిలోని లెనిన్ నగర్ ఈద్గాలో ముస్లిం సోదరులకు బక్రీద్ శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేసిన కార్పొరేటర్ శ్రీ రావుల శేషగిరి గారు నవాబ్ గారు వార్డ్ మెంబర్ సింగారం మల్లేష్ గారు చిన్న గౌడ్ గారు రామ్ రెడ్డి గారు మురళి గారు చందు గారు ముస్లిం సోదరులు పాల్గొన్నారు.
బోనాల పండుగ చెక్కుల పంపిణీ
125 గాజులరామారం డివిజన్ పరిధిలోని ఆయా బస్తీలలో నెలకొని ఉన్న అమ్మవార్ల ఆలయాలకు వచ్చిన చెక్కులను గౌరవ ఎమ్మెల్యే శ్రీ కె పి వివేకానంద గారు స్థానిక కార్పొరేటర్ శ్రీ రావుల శేషగిరి గారితో కలిసి ఆలయ కమిటీ నిర్వాహకుల కు కు అందజేశారు