Singamsetty Vijaya Nagendra Prasad
Assembly Convenor, Kadiri, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, BJP.
Singamsetty Vijaya Nagendra Prasad is the Assembly Convenor of Kadiri from the Political Party BJP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
He was born on 21st March 1980 to the couple Singamsetty Laxmipathi and Nagalaxmi in the village Kadiri of Anantapur District.
In the year 1995, Prasad obtained his early education of SSC Standard from Sri Sarada Vidya Niketan located at Kadiri and completed his Undergraduate from Sri Siddartha Junior College situated at Madanapalle in 1997.
Prasad attained his graduation with Degree in 2000 from PVKK Degree College placed at Anantapur and acquired his LLB( Legum Baccalaureus) from Sri Vijayanagar College of Law at Anantapur in 2003.
In 2010, Prasad finished his M.Sc Maths from Periyar University located in Tamil Nadu, India. Despite handling huge family responsibilities, he always had greater achievements Professionally and Educationally.
After completing his LLB course, he began his career as a qualified Post Advocate for his studies and has been a member since joining the Bar Council.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:-
Prasad began his Political career in 2012 through the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
As a member of the BJP, Prasad joined the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). After joining, he completed his initial training camp and moved to the Dwitiya Varsh Sangh Shiksha Varg for physical and ideological training. As part of his role, he conducted RSS camps throughout the village.
With unprecedented confidence in him, the party instantaneously handed over the position of Town President of Kadiri to him from the BJP. Prasad was desperately carrying out the duties assigned to him until 2015, without ignoring the party’s trust in him.
In recognition of his continued service in 2015, the party not only promoted him to the position of Assembly Convenor but also increased his responsibilities to discharge to the date.
Prasad contested for the dignified position of MLA from the BJP during the election campaign in 2019 but was defeated due to a little discrepancy in vote percentage.
- Every criticism is levelled at the leaders of other parties, not just the BJP leaders but the BJP party. A lot of work is being done to keep the BJP party at a high level without compromising the decency of the party anywhere.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Prasad expressed that the effort would be possible only with the BJP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Party welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- He fought fiercely over government-occupied lands without the consent of the people and handed over the lands to the people.
- The unfair and savagely violent use of power by the police(police atrocity) Cases were being taken by him and fought to bring justice for such cases.
- He Organizes awareness programs on behalf of the Farmer Protection Organization to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- Prasad himself works as a director for the Kadiri Farmer Producers’ Organization by explaining the types of agricultural crops, marketing and safety transportation of crops during the frequent seasonal changes, and also to raise more funds for farmers, to drive agricultural crop development trails.
- In case of any problems with the land of the SC, ST, BC people, he remained the Advocate he had acquired in his professional career and argued cases and handed over the lands to them.
- Prasad laid a big platform for the bright future of the students by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in School.
- Prasad fights for job reservations for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood. He fought hard and persevered on the problems faced by the School and the students.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the Chittoor and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- A fund-raising drive has been announced for the construction of a holy Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. As part of the construction of an unprecedented Sri Rama Mandir in Ayodhya, he, along with his party members, helped raise funds for the entire city.
- Prasad is very supportive of the women welfare societies in the village and works hard for their growth and the development of the societies.
- He strives hard for the development of the economy and the economic growth for the well-being and quality of life of a nation, region, local community.
- Prasad conveyed that he would do his part to prevent people from moving from village to town and create jobs in the local industries for them by trying to keep people from leaving the village.
- By arranging an awareness seminar to enlighten students about the value of education in college, Prasad built a solid foundation for the students’ bright future.
- Prasad Conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the statement “One step towards cleanliness” to enhance cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural regions, workplaces, and households.
- The Palle Pragathi program aimed to improve sanitation and increase green cover in villages. Clean and Green are needed to promote sanitation and enhance green cover in villages.
- Massive plantation programs were implemented as a result of Haritha Haram, and plants were distributed to village residents.
Services rendered during the Pandemic Covid-19
During the First wave of Corona:
- Prasad stepped forward to assist the needy who had been affected by the lockdown and distributed vegetables and essential items to villagers, needy individuals, and Municipality workers for approximately 50 days while adhering to the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant labourers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period. Sreerama
- Prasad moved forward with humanity to assist people in distress during the corona and to provide additional aid to those affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
During the Second Wave of Corona:
- At the hospital, Prasad also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- During the covid period, he worked all days (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Prasad stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Prasad conducted a Corona Virus awareness programme and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the Foundation volunteered come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- When people died with Corona and family members and villagers feared that no one would come forward, Prasad came and conducted the funeral in accordance with Hindu tradition.
If your actions inspire others to dream more, perform furthermore and become better, then You are a
దిరి మండలం మాచిరెడ్డిపల్లి గ్రామానికి చెందిన రవీంద్ర అనే వ్యక్తి కరోనా చేత మరణించడం వలన సమాజ సేవే పరమావధిగా భావించి అంతిమ సంస్కారాలు చేస్తున్న Kadiri RSS కార్యకర్తలు, కదిరి ఆ నలుగురు టీమ్స భ్యులు, హర్షవర్ధన్ , ఆనంద స్వామి, పురుషోత్తం మరియు నాగేంద్ర ప్రసాద్.
బజ్రంగ్ దళ్ కార్యకర్త కదిరి ఆ నలుగురు టీమ్ లో సభ్యులు ఈదుల ఈశ్వర్ మరణ వార్త తెలుసుకొని ఆర్.ఎస్.ఎస్. హిందూపురం జిల్లా సంఘ్ చాలక్ శ్రీ. కోటా నాగరాజు గారు, మరియు విభాగ సంపర్కము ప్రముఖలు శ్రీ.కృష్టం సుబ్బరాజు గుప్త గారు,మరియు ఇతర కార్యకర్తలు వారి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పరామర్శించారు, అలాగే వారి పిల్లలకు సంఘ్ కార్యకర్తలు ఎల్లవేళల తోడు ఉంటారని తెలియజేశారు అలాగే వారికి ఆర్థికంగా సహాయపడ్డారు.
రైతు నిరసన దీక్ష
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ కదిరి శాఖ ఆద్వర్యంలో రైతు నిరసన దీక్ష కార్యక్రమం లో పాల్గొన్న బి.జే.పి. నాయకులు
కదిరి మండలం బత్తలపల్లి గ్రామానికి చెందిన ప్రదీప్ అనే దివ్యాంగుడు కరోనా చేత మరణించడం వలన అంతిమ సంస్కారాలు చేస్తున్న కదిరి ఆర్. ఎస్.ఎస్ కార్యకర్తలు , నలుగురు టీమ్ సభ్యులు, ఆనంద్ స్వామి, పురుషోత్తం, ఈశ్వర్, మరియు నాగేంద్ర ప్రసాద్.
మాస్క్ ల పంపిణీ
సేవా హి సంఘటన లో భాగంగా సనిటైజర్స్ మరియు మాస్క్ ల పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
దిరి పట్టణం , గజ్జలరెడ్డి పల్లి నందు కరోనా తో మరణించిన కవిత గారికి అంతిమ సస్కారాలు చేస్తున్న అర్.ఎస్.ఎస్ కార్యకర్తలు, Advocate నాగేంద్ర ప్రసాద్, ఈశ్వర్, పురుషోత్తం, పవన్ కళ్యాణ్, పాల్గొన్నారు.అర్య వైశ్య సంఘం వారి సహకారం తో పెద్దలు పడచురి సుబ్బరాజు గారు, Advocate సుబ్బరాజు గుప్త గారి సహకారంతో P.P.E. కిట్లు దహన సంస్కారాలు చేయుటకు పంపిణి చేస్తన్నారు.
ఆహార వితరణ కార్యక్రమం
సేవాహి సంగటన్ లో కదిరి ప్రభుత్వ వైద్య శాల నందు ఆహార వితరణ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న భా.జ.పా కార్యకర్తలు
ఇంటింటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను క్లుప్తంగా గ్రామ ప్రజలకు వివరిస్తూ పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం కృషి చేయడం జరిగింది.