Singam Sai Prasad
Telangana Freedom Fighter, Damarakunta, Markook, Siddipet,Telangana, TRS.
Singam Sai Prasad is an Indian politician of Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) and Freedom Fighter of Telangana.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 14th of November 1993, Sai Prasad was born to the couple Mrs Jaya Sri and Mr Sanjeevulu and raised in Damarakunta Village of Markook Mandal of Siddipet District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In 2009, Sai Prasad acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Sri Rama Krishna High School located at Damarakunta and completed his Intermediate course from Gowtham Junior College at ECIL in 2011.
He finished his Graduation of Degree from Sai Sudheer Degree College in the year 2014.
CAREER IN ABVP:
In 2009, Sai Prasad entered politics with a passion for serving the people by joining the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad(ABVP) as an Active Member to promote the proper perspective on the need for holistic and sustainable development in students.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Town Secretary of Alwal from ABVP to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
As a Telangana Activist:
Sai Prasad was a Telangana Freedom Fighter. During Telangana Movement, Sai Prasad played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing condition of Andhra Pradesh in India and participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharna’s to form Telangana as a Separate State.
He participated in Telangana Agitation, a political movement for the statehood of the Telangana region. A hunger strike was being carried on in that part indefinite fast, and the prime demand was to implement Telangana safeguards. It is a significant event in the Telangana movement.
Sai Prasad played an active role in the Telangana movement and has also suffered financially as he incurred his expenses in the Telangana Movement.
Sai Prasad was a staunch supporter of Telangana independence and participated in Sakala Janula same, where all people’s strikes were the most significant protest to obtain Telangana as a separate state.
A career in Politics:
Having been greatly motivated by the effort and services offered to the people by the Kalvakunlta Chandra Sekhar Rao, the current Chief Minister of the State of Telangana, Sai Prasad started his political career in 2009 by becoming a member of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS).
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working all the time for the welfare of humankind comprehensively by citing the code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Mandal Youth General Secretary of Malkajgiri from TRS in 2011 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Sai Prasad was credited for successfully carrying out the responsibility of being TRSV State Secretary of Telangana in 2012.
From the day of joining the Party till now, he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the party and the interest of the people.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- Suppose anyone in the village encounters any problem. In that case, Sai Prasad will be at the forefront of the problem, and he is not limited to his services to the village but extends to the people of the entire district.
- Sai Prasad has performed many social activities in the village, such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing them with the essentials for survival and assisting them during financial crises.
- Many service activities were organized, including blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s life. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive.
- Sai Prasad was a responsible leader who contributed even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruit, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- He offered sufferers of the covid virus financial assistance and the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitisers.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Sai Prasad continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars.
- The region contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
H.No: 29-1379/1/3A, Near Committee Hall, Village: Damarakunta, Mandal: Markook, District: Siddipet, Constituency: Gajwel, State: Telangana, Pincode: 500056.
Email: Singam Sai9@gmail.com
Mobile: 9121867475, 7569224411
Bio-Data of Mr. Singam Sai Prasad
Name: Singam Sai Prasad
Father: Mr. Singam Sanjeevulu
Mother: Mrs. Singam Jaya Sri
Marital Status: Married
Present Designation: Telangana Freedom Fighter
Education Qualification: Graduation
Political Party: TRS
Permanent Address: Damarakunta, Markook, Siddipet,Telangana
Contact No: 9121867475, 7569224411
సిద్దిపేట నియోజకవర్గ రాష్ట్ర ఎమ్మెల్యే మరియు తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ఆర్థిక మంత్రి “తన్నీరు హరీష్ రావు” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర మాజీ ఆర్థిక శాఖ మంత్రి, హుజురాబాద్ ఎమ్మెల్యే “ఈటెల రాజేందర్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి మరియు తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర సమితి పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపకులు “కల్వకుంట్ల చంద్ర శేఖర్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా
మల్కాజిగిరి నియోజకవర్గ ఎమ్మెల్యే మరియు ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి మరియు గ్రేటర్ హైదరాబాద్ జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు “మైనంపల్లి హనుమంత రావు” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ కార్మిక, ఉపాధి శాఖ మంత్రి “చామకూర మల్లా రెడ్డి” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం
తెలంగాణ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా తెలంగాణ ప్రత్యేక రాష్ట్రము ఏర్పాటు కోసం ప్రాణాలను అర్పించిన అమరవీరులకు జోహార్లు తెలువుతూ జెండాను ఎగరవెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం
తెలంగాణ ఆవిర్భావ దినోస్తవ వేడుకలో తెలంగాణ తల్లి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాల వేయడం జరిగింది .
Born in Damarakunta Village
of Siddipet District, Telangana
Joined in ABVP
of Alwal, ABVP
Telangana Freedom Fighter
Joined in TRS Party
from TRS Party
Youth General Secretary
of Malkajgiri Mandal
TRSV State Secretary