Singam Jagapathi Ramayya
BJP State Executive Member, Tadepalligudem, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, BJP
Singam Jagapathi Ramayya is an Indian politician belonging to the BJP party. He is a prominent BJP leader with plenty of experience in the Political field. He currently holds the designation BJP State Executive Member from Andhra Pradesh.
Born and Education:
On 07th November 1992, Jagapathi Ramayya was born to the couple Rudraiah and Nagamani. He was raised in Tadepalligudem village.
Jagapathi Ramayya received his Board of Secondary Education in 2009 at Siddarth high school, located at Tadepalligudem. From 2009-2011, he obtained his Intermediate from SRS Reddy junior college, Tadepalligudem. Jagapathi Ramaiah attained his Graduation(Degree) from Andhra University, Tadepalligudem.
A career in Politics:
Jagapathi Ramayya always had the utmost zeal and enthusiasm to serve and help the people in need. As a young boy, he offered his services voluntarily to the public. In 2014, He officially entered Politics through the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP).
He established himself as a Public Leader as soon as he joined the party by contributing to the party’s welfare activities. In acknowledgement of his efforts and hard work, party officials designated him a Party Worker and a Social Worker. The same year, he was appointed Tadepalligudem Town ST Morcha President. He was credited for successfully carrying out the responsibility of being Town President.
Under the supervision of Jagapathi, he did equal justice to the party and the people. The party high command praised his strategic and organizational abilities. Jagapathi became Rajahmundry Parliament Incharge in 2021. He was recognised as a key strategist for being instrumental in successfully working as a party activist. He put a special effort into the Samaikyandhra Movement.
During his eight-year tenure as Party Activist, he rose to become one of the most influential leaders in the Mandal itself. The party officials promoted him as BJP State Executive Member, recognising his constant efforts and unwavering dedication.
Jagapathi serves as Raktanidhi Director from “Manaratha Volunteer Service Organization” West Godavari.
BJP Party Activities:
- On the occasions of former Prime Minister Sri Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s birth and death anniversaries, Jagapathi has been holding blood donation campaigns.
- Together with BJP officials, Jagapathi organised dharnas, rasta rokos, and other protest activities against the Three Captial Decision.
- Jagapathi played a vital role in the party. He actively participated in party programs such as Party Membership, Election Campaigns, Bike Rallies, dharnas, and protest programs.
- He used to host party events and inform the public about the government’s welfare initiatives.
- He explains the welfare schemes offered by the central government to the people and ensures that the deserving get the schemes.
- Jagapathi informed the populace about the “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana” initiative, which distributes 5 kg of grains to each household.
- He said that the programs of equality for all communities, like the appointment of Draupadi Murmu, the first tribal woman in independent India, as the President, will be done only under BJP rule.
- Jagapathi held training sessions for party formation at the local level to build the party. He took part and spoke about the party’s development initiatives.
- Jagapathi played an active role in campaigning for the victory of the BJP candidate in the Tirupati by-elections.
- Many development operations were carried out during his rule, including the construction of roads, the installation of water tanks, the resolution of drainage difficulties, the provision of electricity, and so on.
- He conducts awareness of voting by saying that Exercising the right to vote is one of the essential duties of a citizen in a democracy. He motivates people by saying such things.
- Jagapathi made a particular effort to address farmer difficulties and fought tirelessly for their rights.
- He provided financial assistance to the needy inhabitants of the hamlet, as well as assistance in any other form that was required.
- Distributed food, basic neccessites for the Orphange and poor people.
- He raised youngsters’ awareness of the value of education in everyone’s life.
- Jagapathi informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
Jagapathi Ramayya’s Effort during the Pandemic:
- Jagapathi acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, he responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitisers, meals to the underprivileged, and financial assistance.
- Conducted awareness programs on covid precautions and maintaining Social Distance.
- BJP leaders have demanded that the central government give free rations and vaccination to the families affected by covid.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need for a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
H-No: 1-40-17, Village: Tadepalligudem, Mandal: Tadepalligudem, Constituency: Tadepalligudem, District: West Godavari, State: Andhra Pradesh Pincode: 534101
Bio-Data of Jagapathi Ramayya
Name: Singam Jagapathi Ramayya
Date of Birth: 07th November 1992
Father: Mr. Rudraiah
Mother: Mrs. Nagamani
Education Qualification: Graduation(Degree) from Andhra University
Profession: Full-Time Politician
Present Designation: BJP State Executive Member from Andhra Pradesh
Permanent Address: H-No: 1-40-17, Village: Tadepalligudem, Mandal: Tadepalligudem, Constituency: Tadepalligudem, District: West Godavari, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 534101
Contact No: 9666999236
బీజేపీ జాతీయ కార్యదర్శి సునీల్ దియోధర్ గారు వస్తున్న సందర్భంలో ఆయనకు స్వాగతం తెలుపుతున్న బీజేపీ రాష్ట్ర కార్యవర్గ సభ్యుడు మన జగపతి గారు మరియు తాడేపల్లిగూడెం పట్టణ కమిటీ
పుష్పగుచ్చము తో అభినందనలు తెలుపుతున్న సందర్భం
Born in Tadepalligudem
at Siddarth high school, located at Tadepalligudem
from SRS Reddy junior college
from Andhra University, Tadepalligudem
through the BJP
ST Morcha President
from Tadepalligudem Town