Sindhe Rahul Patil
NSUI Mandal Vice President, Birkur, Banswada, Kamareddy, Telangana, Congress
Sindhe Rahul Patil is the Mandal Vice President of Birkur, Kamareddy district. He was born on 20th August 1996 in Birkur. His parents were Madhukar Rao.
In 2015, Rahul Patil earned his Board of Secondary Education at Bharathi Vidyanikethan located at Birkur. He completed Intermediate from Bharatha Ratna junior college, Banswada. Rahul Patil received his Graduation(Degree) from SRNK degree college, Birkur.
He was a Farmer by his Profession he has been in the Agricultural field for 10 years.
Rahul Patil is a person who wants to do something for society on his own from what he has earned from the beginning.
He joined the National Student’s Union of India(NSUI) in 2009. The National Student’s Union of India(NSUI), the student wing of the Indian National Congress(INC or Congress), was established on 09-April-1971. The organization was founded by Indira Gandhi. Rahul Patil has been with NSUI for the last 12 years and is constantly fighting over student issues.
Rahul Patil switches over the Indian National Congress(INC) party and took over party responsibilities under the party authorities.
Rahul Patil was selected to the designation Mandal Vice President of Birkur, Kamareddy district in recognition of his outstanding service and valuable contribution to society.
He demanded a cheaper price for the paddy crop and a waiver of loans to farmers. Rahul staged a Dharna and demanded the implementation of the KG to PG education system. The NSUI leaders demanded immediate sanction of a double bedroom for the poor who are not getting it.
Along with the Congress Leaders, Rahul organized a Dharna demanding an immediate reduction in petrol and diesel prices hiked by the government.
- Rahul Patil is always at the forefront in doing social service. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- Organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Rahul Patil financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanages and old age homes.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Rahul Patil informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Rahul demanded that the government issue notifications quickly and protect the unemployed from suicide.
Rahul Patil’s effort during the Pandemic:
-As a responsible Congress leader Rahul Patil gave his contribution even during the covid crisis.
-During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-He provided food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Rahul put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.