Mandal Vice President, Singupuram, Srikakulam Rural, Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, BJP.
Simma Rajarao is an Indian Politician of BJP and Mandal Vice President of Srikakulam Rural in Srikakulam District.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 01st of July 1985, Rajarao was born to the couple Mr. Simma Apparao and Mrs. Simma Thavitiamma in the village of Singupuram in Srikakulam District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2001, Rajarao acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School at Singupuram, Srikakulam, and completed his Intermediate course from Vasu Junior College at Narasannapeta in Srikakulam District in 2003.
He obtained his ITI Course from Sri Sai Private ITI College in Srikakulam District in 2005.
After receiving the certificate of education, Rajarao turned into a professional in 2012 as an IT Instructor at Venkateswara Polytechnic College in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Having joined the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in 2012, Rajarao turned into a politician to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Rajarao takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity, executing his responsibilities by a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, in the year 2014, he was appointed as the BJYM Yuva Morcha Executive Member from BJP by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, Rajarao was designated as the Mandal Vice President of Srikakulam Rural by BJP in 2019 by executing his responsibilities by a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
- Rajarao is a Party Activist. He is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party. He conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the Party.
- He always woke up and stood up at the forefront of the party and solve issues raised on any problems.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meeting and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Rajarao has been fighting hard for reservation rights for the lower caste category people and was fighting over the problems of the farmers for the cheaper prices of their crop fields.
- For the hefty price of the crops grown by the farmer, He worked hard for the welfare of the farmers during his reign.
- Rajarao is fighting with the government to provide proper employment by releasing Job notifications to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- He mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement, Scholarships and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He held many Dharnas for the termination of the Land and Illegal issues that effect the humor of the people as well as the society.
- Rajarao acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Rajarao responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
“Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results, not attributes.”
అన్ని ధనంలో కన్నా రక్త దానం మిన్న అనే నానుడిని అనుసరిస్తూ గ్రామంలో నిర్వహించిన రక్త దాన శిబిరంలో పాల్గొని రక్త దానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటడం జరిగింది.
మండల స్థాయిలో ఏర్పాటు చేసిన కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొని ప్రసంగిస్తున్న సిమ్మ రాజారావు గారు.