Founder and Chairman of Shri Maha Vishnu Loka Kalyana Samithi Religious Trust, Hanuman Junction, Bapulapadu, Gannavaram, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh
Marepalli Srinivasacharyulu is the Founder and Chairman of Shri Maha Vishnu Loka Kalyana Samithi Religious Trust and he is also a Spiritual and Devotional Social Worker from Hanuman Junction, Bapulapadu Mandal, Krishna District of Andhra Pradesh.
Marepalli Srinivasacharyulu was born on 6th February 1979 to the couple Marepalli Narasimha Charyulu and Devaki Devi in Hanuman Junction, Bapulapadu Mandal.
A Career in Shri Maha Vishnu Loka Kalyana Samithi Religious Trust:
According to the Srinivasacharyulu, God’s mission is to create human beings and to maintain their faith in God. Those who care about others and do good will invariably receive God’s blessings, even though they have not served God.
Srinivasacharyulu has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to God by setting a Samithi named Sri Maha Vishnu Loka Kalyana Samithi Religious Trust in 2013 he becomes Founder and Chairman of it.
Srinivasacharyulu as a founder and Chairman of the Sri Maha Vishnu Loka Kalyana Samithi Religious Trust organized many activities like Srinivasa Kalyanalu, Morning services to the god, Restoration(Jeernoddharana Prathistapana)in old temples, In determining the new temples and many more like organizing yagnayagadus.
Srinivasacharyulu donated 18 lakhs worth of Ratham for Lord Venkateshwara on the Auspicious occasion of Sri Bhuneela Sameetha Nithya Kalyanam.
Service Undertaken by Srinivasacharyulu Through the Shri Maha Vishnu Loka Kalyana Samithi Religious Trust:
- Under the auspices of Sri Maha Vishnu Loka Kalyana Samiti Religious Trust, new clothes and Pulihora packets were distributed to needy families at Hanuman Junction, Noojeedu Road, Bapulapadu Zone. Srinivasacharyulu, Chairman of the Trust, said that for the last two years, they has been providing essential items and vegetables to the poor and providing Annadhanam Program to the poor every Thursday.
- Founder and Chairman of the local Sri Maha Vishnu Loka Kalyana Samithi, Sri Marepally Srinivasacharyulu donated a quintal of rice and towels to the Aditya Deaf Education Training Institute for the Deaf and Dumb Education Institute on the occasion of Vasantha Panchami. Venkata Ramana and Annapurna, who were rendering special services, were felicitated on the occasion by Srinivasacharyulu with new clothes and shawls. He said that every year on April 6, Sri Maha Vishnu Loka Kalyana Samiti would provide assistance.
- Hanuman Gayatri Brahmana Seva Sangham has set up a Fresh Water Chalivendram at Thallamudi Shiva Temple on Eluru Road, Hanuman Junction. Founder & Chairman of Hanuman Junction Sri Maha Vishnu Loka Kalyana Samithi Srinivasacharyulu donated Rs 5,116 for the management of Chalivendram.
- As part of the Hindu Dharma campaign under the auspices of the Tirumala Tirupati Temple, the marriage of Bhunilasametha Venkateswara Swamy was celebrated in the village of Tochalakarayudupalem in a grand style. Sri Vari Ratham toured the villages of Dharmajigudem, Mathangudem and Lingapalem. The event was attended by village elders, Srinivasacharyulu, Valasapalli Srinivasa Rao, devotees and temple staff.
Village Developmental Activities-
-Srinivasacharyulu took part in village development operations like participation in the Swachh Bharat Program, which focuses on improving cleanliness and hygiene in rural areas, as well as in workplaces and homes, under the slogan “One step towards Hyginity”.
-Srinivasacharyulu had a key role in health organizations in the village and in helping the needy in medical emergencies.
Srinivasacharyulu being a Social Activist:
→ The service to man is considered to be at par with the service to God. Service to society is called social service. A social worker like him always tries to do some good for people and in that path, he donated food to the Orphans, Rice, Sarees, and Blankets, Shawls to the poor people.
→ He also organized many Chalivendram in the village by making a small stall set up temporarily to supply free drinking water to people passing by on roads in the summer season.
→ He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
→ Srinivasacharyulu provided financial assistance to the village’s needy inhabitants and also served them in other ways when necessary.
Srinivasacharyulu’s Contribution to the Public During the Pandemic:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Srinivasacharyulu came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributing Covid Kits to the members who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quartine.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
Contact us: 8309116041, 7799615143
ఎప్పుడో ఒకప్పుడు ఈ ప్రపంచం నుండి వీడ్కోలు తీసుకోవాల్సిందే,
అనంతకాల ప్రవాహంలో కలిసిపోవాల్సిందే,
మానవ జీవితం అత్యంత అల్పమైనది.
ఉన్న ఈ కొద్దీ రోజుల్లో నీ వంతుగా దేవుడికి ఏదైన చేయడం ఎంతో శ్రేయస్కరం!!!
Bio-Data of Srinivasacharyulu
Name: Marepalli Srinivasacharyulu
Date of Birth: 6th February 1979
Father: Mr. Narasimha Charyulu
Mother: Mrs. Devaki Devi
Present Designation: Founder and Chairman of Shri Maha Vishnu Loka Kalyana Samithi Religious Trust
Profession: Spiritual and Devotional Social Worker
Experience: 18 years of experience in Archaka, Yagnika, Pratistha Mahotsavams, Muhurtha Bhagam&Jyothishyam
Achievements: “Yaagnika Visarada, Yaagnika Saarvabhouma, Yaagnika Samrat, Gajarohana&Suvarna Ghanta Kankana Sanmanitha& Sri Maha Lakshmi, Sri Maha Vishnu Yaga Sankalpaka and Yaga Brahma, Sathadhika Prathistapana Charya”, Muhurtha Saraswathi.
Permanent Address: Sri Maha Vishnu Loka Kalyana Samithi Office,
Village: Hanuman Junction, Mandal: Bapulapadu, Constituency: Gannavaram, District: Krishna, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 521105
Contact No: 8309116041, 7799615143
“I believe in more divinity than God
Human life is a journey from humanity to divinity..”
సామాజిక ఆధ్యాత్మిక సేవలో శ్రీ మహా విష్ణు లోక కళ్యాణ సమితి రిలీజియస్ ట్రస్ట్
బాపులపాడు మండలం హనుమాన్ జంక్షన్ నూజివీడు రోడ్ లో నిరుపేద కుటుంబాలకు శ్రీ మహా విష్ణు లోక కళ్యాణ సమితి రిలీజియస్ ట్రస్ట్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో నూతన వస్త్రాలు, పులిహోర ప్యాకెట్లు పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది. గత రెండు సంవత్సరాలుగా కోవిడ్ వలన పని లేక ఇబ్బంది పడుతున్న నిరుపేదలకు నిత్యావసరాలు, కూరగాయలు అందజేస్తున్నామని, ప్రతి గురువారం నిరుపేదలకు పులిహోర ప్యాకెట్లు అందజేస్తున్నట్లు మారేపల్లి శ్రీనివాసాచార్యులు గారు తెలియజేసారు
హిందూ ధర్మ ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా
తిరుమల తిరుపతి దేవస్థానం ఆధ్వర్యంలో చేపట్టిన హిందూ ధర్మ ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా తోచాలకరాయుడుపాలెం గ్రామంలో భూనీళసమేత వెంకటేశ్వర స్వామి కళ్యాణం ను అంగరంగ వైభవంగా నిర్వహించారు. శ్రీ వారి రథం ధర్మాజీగూడెం, మఠంగూడెం, లింగపాలెం గ్రామాల్లో పర్యటించింది
అంధ విద్యార్థుల పాఠశాల
బధిరుల పాఠశాలకు చేయూతనందించిన శ్రీ మహావిష్ణు లోకకళ్యాణ సమితి చైర్మన్ మారేపల్లి శ్రీనివాసాచార్యులు గారు
మారేపల్లి శ్రీనివాస చార్యులు గారి సేవలకు గాను ఆయనను సత్కరించిన Ibp సభ్యులు (ఇండియన్ బ్రాహ్మిన్ పార్లమెంట్)
శ్రీనివాస కళ్యాణం లో భాగంగా
శ్రీ మహావిష్ణు లోక కళ్యాణ సమితి నిర్వహించిన శ్రీనివాస కళ్యాణం లో భాగంగా కళ్యాణం మూర్తులను తిరుమాడ వీధులలో విహరింప చేస్తున్న శ్రీవారి భక్తులు.
తిరుమల తిరుపతి దేవస్థానం నిర్వహించిన చతురాగమ సదస్సు లో పాల్గొన్న శ్రీనివాసాచార్య స్వామి వారు
Devotion is all about being self-contented and happy. You find inner happiness and satisfaction when you devote yourself to God. God accepts the prayers of those who are happy with the way of life. The satisfaction that comes our way with the blessings of the Almighty God is another way of showing devotion towards God…
Dedication is the simplest path to salvation…
That devotion is only comprehensible if God is worshipped with intense faith, sincerity, and love.
I spent over ten years serving Him in God’s presence.
I still adore him with the same conviction that I did previously.