Shanti Kumar Nomula(Shanti Kumar)
BJP Senior Leader, Division Youth President, Habsiguda, Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana, BJP
Shanti Kumar Nomula is an Indian politician belonging to the BJP Party. He is the most prominent leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He was born on 22nd January 1974 in Vijayawada. His parents were Surender Rao and Sharadha.
In 1989, Shanti Kumar earned his Board of Secondary Education from Nrupatunga high school. He completed Intermediate from Nrupatunga junior college, resided at Kachiguda in 1991. In 2005, Shanti Kumar attained his Graduation(Degree) from Osmania University.
In 1995, Shanti Kumar worked as a Lecturer at Setwin Institute. From 2011-to 2020, he served as Administrative Officer at CBIT Engineering college.
Political Journey of Shanti Kumar:
In 2010, Shanti Kumar started his Political Journey with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP).
About TDP Party:
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”. Shanti Kumar became a Devotee of TDP as he liked the successful party style in doing justice to all sections.
In 2011, Shanti Kumar took charge and served as Division Youth President of Habsiguda from the TDP. Due to certain consequences, Shanti Kumar resigned from the TDP. In 2014, Shanti Kumar switches over to the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP). Shanti Kumar established himself as a Public Leader as soon as he joined the party by contributing to the party’s welfare activities. In acknowledgment of his efforts and hard work, he was designated a Party Worker and a Social Worker by party officials.
The Bharatiya Janata Party is one of two major political parties in India. It is the current ruling political party of the Republic of India since 2014. The BJP is a right-wing party, and its policy has historically reflected Hindu nationalist positions. It has close ideological and organizational links to the much older Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS).
Locals protested against the setting up of a corporate school in the Veevi Nagar colony area of Habsiguda. On this occasion, they sat on the road and protested. In this context, the colonists said they questioned how the school could be allowed to be set up on the narrow street. He expressed concern that the establishment of a school in the residential area would cause traffic jams as well as a new sense. The colonists warned that the agitation would not cease until their problem was resolved. BJP leaders Nomula Shanthi Kumar, Murthy, and Sudhakar were present on the occasion
Residents of the Habsiguda colony have raised concerns, demanding that education department officials take action against corporate schools that do not comply with the minimum regulations. Schools in the residential area have been criticized for being scattered due to the negligence of education department officials. Locals worried Premanath, Shanti Kumar, Prakash Reddy, and others participated.
- Shanti Kumar also served as Social Activist in Habsiguda. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Shanti Kumar has taken an active role by participating in the Clean and Green program by casting the plants in the village.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Shanti Kumar conducted blood donations, eye camps.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Shanti Kumar handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- Shanti Kumar is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job.
Shanti Kumar’s effort during the Pandemic:
-Pandemic hit the people’s lives very badly. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid crisis
-As a responsible leader Shanti Kumar gave his contribution even during the covid time.
-In the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-He provided food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis. Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
– Shanti Kumar put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people. Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.