Shaik Yakub Pasha
Youth President of Youngsters Youth Association, Budharaopet, Khanapur, Warangal, Narsampet, Telangana.
Shaik Yakub Pasha is an Indian Politician and Youth President of the Youngsters Youth Association in Budharaopet in Warangal District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 15th of May 1996, Yakub Pasha was born to the couple Mr. Shaik Lathif and Mrs. Shaik Jamal Bee and raised in the village of Budharaopet in Khanapur Mandal of Warangal District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Yakub Pasha obtained his Secondary School Certificate from Zilla Parishad High School at Budharaopet, Warangal in 2012 and completed his Intermediate Course in 2014 from Government Juinor College at Khanapur, Warangal.
In the year 2017, he attained his Graduation degree from Siddartha Degree College at Narsampet, Warangal.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
With a passion for Politics, Yakub Pasha joined SFI(which is an Indian left-wing student organization politically aligned to the Communist Party of India.)and served as the Village President of SFI and discharged his duties by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party till 2012.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, In the Year 2012, Yakub Pasha was designated as the Mandal President of Khanapur in Warangal from SFI by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
Yakub Pasha continued rendering services to the people as a Division President of Budharaopet in 2015 for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
Yakub Pasha takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity, executing his responsibilities by a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
In the year 2016, He was designated as the AISF District Vice President of Warangal by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
After being discharged from the various positions in the respective party, Yakub Pasha joined the INC Indian National Congress and served as the Active Member by intending to serve people with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
For the work and humility that he is constantly doing all day for the Party and Seeing himself working loyally for the development of the party, in 2019, the party assigned to him the honorable post of Mandal Youth Congress Vice President of Khanapur.
Although growing politically, on the one hand, Being working hard for the welfare of the people with the positions assigned to him simultaneously working as a Social Activist to be closer in terms of service to the people on the other.
In the year 2015, Yakub Pasha joined the Youngsters Youth Association and has been representing as the Youth President of the respective organization by serving and satisfying the needs and requirements of the people.
Student Welfare Activities:
- He mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement Scholarships, Free seats, and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- As soon as it came to his notice that there were no proper facilities in the college, new furniture was arranged.
- He laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in College.
- Every year on 15th August Independence Day and 26th January Republic Day celebrations are held at the school and cultural events are organized and plates and prizes are awarded to the winners of the event.
- He organized and was involved in every program assigned at a high level. He has been instrumental in many of the programs like Complications under government Schemes, and soonly problems were resolved.
- As being a student, He fought for every issue related to students and sort out them within a minute of time. Constantly working hard for the student’s career.
- He was involved in student Dharnas and fought for many issues like Fee Reimbursement, Meals for Hostels, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities for poor Students, Admissions for Students, essential things for Hostel, and for college students.
- Yakub Pasha has taken an active interest in environmental preservation by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the community.
- Clean and Green was aimed to increase green cover and improve sanitation in villages. As a part of Cleanliness, massive plantation programs were taken up and the power supply has improved.
- It was intended to file a petition with the higher authorities, requesting that they provide free transportation services to the villages.
- A sporting event for high school and college students has held every year and a cricket and kabaddi tournament for youngsters is held every year around the time of the “Sankranthi” festival, which is celebrated throughout India.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- Yakub Pasha provided financial assistance to the village’s needy inhabitants and also served them in other ways when necessary, and my services were not limited to the village’s people but also extended to the district’s population.
- He supported the village’s aged and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and also assisting them through financial troubles
- He assisted the village’s old aged and poor citizens by providing them with basic amenities for survival and also assisted them during the financial meltdown. He provided financial assistance as well as other forms of relief to the village’s needy residents and will remain accessible to villagers during their supposed points of time.
- Yakub Pasha has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Yakub Pasha laid a big platform for the bright future of the students by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in School.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children, and helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people and many of the colony’s development programs were a resounding success.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Yakub Pasha distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- By the social distance created by the Covid-19 regulations, he has been distributing essential commodities to assist water-scarce areas.
- Yakub Pasha sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
శ్రమదానం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా గ్రామమంతటా పరిశుభ్రపరిచిన పార్టీ నాయకులు మరియు ఎస్ ఎఫ్ ఐ నాయకులు
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటడం జరిగింది.
రక్షా బంధన్ వేడుక
ఎస్ ఎఫ్ ఐ ఆధ్వర్యంలో రక్షా బంధన్ వేడుకలు నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
యంగ్ స్పోర్ట్స్ యూత్ అసోసియేషన్
యంగ్ స్పోర్ట్స్ యూత్ అసోసియేషన్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో ఖానాపూర్ మండల పరిధిలో నిర్వహించిన కార్యక్రమంలో షేక్ యాకుబ్ పాష గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
నాలుగు కోట్ల ప్రజలలో ఉద్యమ చైతన్యం రగిలించిన తెలంగాణ సిద్ధాంతకర్త, తెలంగాణ ఉద్యమ స్ఫూర్తి ప్రదాత,ఆచార్య శ్రీ “కొత్తపల్లి జయశంకర్ సార్” గారికి జయంతి సందర్భంగా వారికి ఘన నివాళులు తెలుపడం జరిగింది.
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
మండలంలోని భుదరావుపేటలోని మోడల్ స్కూల్ విద్యార్థుల కోసం ప్రత్యేక బస్సు సౌకర్యాన్ని కల్పించాలని ఎస్ ఎఫ్ ఐ మండల కార్యదర్శి షేక్ పశ గారు కోరారు. నర్సంపేట డిపో మేనేజర్ జనార్దన్ కు మండల్ కమిటీ ఆధ్వర్యంలో వినతి పత్రం అందజేశారు.
ఖానాపూర్ కళాశాల విద్యార్థుల కు , స్కాలర్షిప్ప్స్ సకాలంలో అంధిచాలని ఎస్ ఎఫ్ ఐ నాయకుల ఆధ్వర్యంలో విద్యార్థులంతా కలిసి నిరసన వక్తం చేస్తూ బంద్ ప్రకటించడం జరిగింది.
వాలీ బాల ఆటలో గెలుపొందిన షాక్ యాకుబ్ పాష గారికి పోలీస్ అధికారి ఎస్ ఐ గారి చేతుల మీదుగా బహుమతిని అందుకోవడం జరిగింది.
ఎస్ ఎఫ్ ఐ ఆధ్వర్యంలో ఆటల పోటీలను నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
ఎస్ ఎఫ్ ఐ నాయకులంతా కలిసి ఖానాపూర్ మండల పరిధిలో ర్యాలీ నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.