Minority Cell State Secretary, Jaddangi, Rajavommangi, Rampachodavaram, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, BJP
Shaik Vali is the Minority Cell State Secretary of Andhra Pradesh from the BJP party. He was born on 10-06-1982 to Maseem and Madina Basha. In 1996, He completed SSC from ZP high school Jaddangi village, Rajavommangi Mandal, and attained his Intermediate at Govt junior college, Eleswaram. In 2001, he completed his Graduation from Andhra University. In 2008, he took training for TTC in Vivekananda College, Guntur.
From 2002-2007, he worked as an English Teacher in ZP high school, Geddangi, and Ashrama school, Borlagudem. Vali started his political career with the Indian National Congress(INC) party in 2009. From 2009-2014, he worked as Mandal Minority Cell President, Rajavommangi. In 2014, Vali resigned from the Congress party and joined the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP).
Vali served as District Minority Cell President, East Godavari in 2016. From 2017-2018, he was the State Minority Executive Member. In 2018, Vali becomes District Minority President. In 2020, he appointed as BJP Minority Cell State Secretary of Andhra Pradesh. Vali worked as a Promoter of Abhaya Helping Hands.
- Vali recovered the scammed 5 crore government money and built the Sulab complex with that.
- He is willing to adopt villages and developing villages.
- He provided Gas Cylinders to the village people from Pradhana Manthri Ujwala Yojana Scheme.
- He arranged free coaching centers for SSC students. He put a lot of effort into Community development, Village development, Party development, Ecodevelopment.
- Gave financial support to poor people.
- Vali provided Essential things, Masks, and sanitizers in most of the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and he distributed food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Awareness was created on how to practice social distance, how to prevent COVID-19.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.