27th Ward Councillor, Kodad, Suryapet, tTelangana, INC.
Shaik Shabuddin is an Indian Politician and 27th Ward Councillor of Kodad in Suryapet District from the Political Party INC.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 21st of February 1986, Shabuddin was born to the couple Mr. Shaik Mabharshaeb and Mrs. Shaik Janbee in the village of Kodad of Suryapet District in the state of Telangana in India.
Shabuddin acquried his Secondary Board of Education in 2001 from Boys High School located at Kodad in Suryapet District and completed his Intermediate course in 2003 from Kondapally Raghavamma RangaRao Government Arts and Science College placed at Kodad.
In the year 2005, Shabuddin attained his Graduation of Degree from Kondapally Raghavamma RangaRao Government Arts and Science College placed at Kodad in Suryapet District.
His professional growth continues following his graduation certificate, with him completing a course in the medical field and being promoted as an RMP Doctor. He is committed to fulfilling his societal responsibilities by continuing his political and medical service to the people.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Shabuddin has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination he took made him join active politics in the year 1987 through the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP or YCP) in 2012 to follow in YS Jagan’s footsteps and do his part to help the people in a better way.
As being a part of YSRCP, he expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective
In the year 2018, Shabuddin joined the Indian National Congress (INC) Party which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
Ever since he was joined the party he ordained as the Party Activist of INC Party and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He extended his service and was elected by the people for the respectable position of 27th Ward Councillor of Kodad in Suryapet District from INC in 2020 to look after the people and the issues they are facing and served with the assigned position.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- The greatness of Sonia Gandhi was propagated from house to house that the state of Telangana was made possible by Sonia Gandhi and the complications under the Indiramma Housing Schemes were resolved by sanctioning the lands to the holders.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- Shabuddin and all the party leaders held a dharna together to protest against the illegal demolition of the houses of poor people.
- For the hefty price of the crops grown by the farmer, Shabuddin worked hard for the welfare of the farmers during his reign.
- Shabuddin has been serving the Backward Community People for their growth and recognition in society.
- He is a staunch opponent of anti-corruption efforts. He said that gaining money via corruption is a disgrace to our nation and that such money is similar to scrap paper. He also stated that individuals who make money through corruption do not deserve to be respected by their peers in society.
- He protested that skyrocketing petrol, diesel, and gas prices would become another problem for ordinary people in the community.
- Dirty drains were covered in the expectation that by closing the drains and the Dumping Yards, the odor and sickness that emanated from them would be stopped.
- As a part of environmental protection, Sudharshan Reddy has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Shabuddin Conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the saying of One step towards cleanliness by sanctioning loans for constructing restrooms in every house of the village.
- Ration card-related problems have been solved who are struggling with the shortage of essential commodities provided by their government with ration card problems.
- As Pension money from the government is to support old age people to make ends meet but circumstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to elderly people.
- Every year a blood donation camp and a medical camp are set up in the colony and medicines are provided free of cost to those in need.
- Shabuddin offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Shabuddin acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Shabuddin responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He provided Medicine and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance to the poor and needy during the lockdown period.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
Bio-Data of Mr. Shaik Shabuddin
Name : Shaik Shabuddin
DOB: 21st of February 1986
Father : Mr. Shaik Mabharshaeb
Mother: Mrs. Shaik Janbee
Present Designation: 27th Ward Councillor
Education Qualification: Graduation
Occupation: Social Service
Profession: R.M.P Doctor and Politician
Permanent Address: Kodad, Suryapet, Telangana.
Contact: 99492 95388
“Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results, not attributes.”
– Shaik Shabuddin
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర కాంగ్రెస్ అధ్యక్షుడు “కెప్టెన్ ఉత్తమ్ కుమార్ రెడ్డి” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
గ్రామాభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా
గ్రామాభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా, షాబుద్దీన్ గారు రోడ్ల మధ్యలో ఉన్న గుంటల్లో మట్టివేసి రోడ్ ని సమానం చేయడం జరిగింది..
భోజన ప్యాకెట్ల పంపిణీ
కరోనా విజృజంబిస్తున్న కారణముగా ప్రపంచ వ్యాప్తంగా లాక్ డౌన్ ప్రకటించడంతో బీదవారికి యాచకులకు సరైన భోజనం దొరకక అలమటిస్తుండడం చూసి చాలించిన షేక్ షాబుద్దీన్ గారు వారికి భోజన ప్యాకెట్లను మరియు నీటి బాటిల్ లను అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
షేక్ షాబుద్దీన్ గారు కోదాడ 27 వ వార్డ్ కి కౌన్సిలర్ గ ఎన్నికైన శుభ సందర్బంగా పార్టీ నాయకులు మరియు కోదాడ గ్రామ ప్రజలు పార్టీ సమావేశంలో గజ మాలతో సన్మానం చేసి వారి యొక్క హర్షాన్ని వ్యక్తం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
కోదాడ 27 వ వార్డ్ కి కౌన్సిలర్ గ ఎన్నికైన షేక్ షాబుద్దీన్ గారు తమ విధులను ఎల్లా వేళల నిర్విరామంగా బాధ్యతలను నిర్వరిస్థిస్తానని నియమిక పత్రం పైన సంతకం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో బైక్ ర్యాలీ నిర్వహించి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.
ఇంటింటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను క్లుప్తంగా గ్రామ ప్రజలకు వివరిస్తూ పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం కృషి చేయడం జరిగింది.