Mandal Youth President, Vetapalem, Bapatla, Chirala, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Shaik Rafi is an Indian Politician of TDP and Mandal Youth Leader of Vetapalem at Bapatla District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life and Education:
On the 05th of August 1993, Shaik Rafi was born to a couple Mr. Shaik Dastagiri and Mrs: Shaik Muntaz resided in the village of Vetapalem in Bapatla District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2009, Shaik Rafi acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Vetapalem in Bapatla District.
Career In Politics:
In the year 2012, Shaik Rafi began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Shaik Rafi was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagation of its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Later, he was designated as the Mandal Youth Leader of Vetapalem in the year 2019, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Chalivendram has been established to provide villagers and travelers with cool drinking water throughout the summer Seasons.
- On her daughter’s birthday, Rafi used to offer food to the older residents.
- Rafi has been struggling hard for the rights and reservations of the Singareni People to grant them loans, pensions, and other schemes that benefit their lives.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Rafi expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socio-economic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- Whenever political leaders’ birthdays are celebrated, Rafi takes the opportunity to commemorate the event by arranging a blood donation camp and conducting an Annadanam event in his hometown.
- Rafi continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- Rafi is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Rafi snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
H.No: 15-56, Colony: Navajyothi, Village & Mandal: Vetapalem, District: Bapatla, Constituency: Chirala, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 523187.
Mobile No: 8008537188, 9704461437.
పుష్పగుచ్ఛము అందజేసిన సందర్భంలో.
Born in Vetapalem
From Bapatla, Chirala, Andhra Pradesh
Studied SSC Standard
From Zilla Parishad High School at Vetapalem at Bapatla District.
Joined in TDP
Mandal Youth Leader