TDP Minority Secretary, Ongole, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Shaik Kasim is an Indian Politician and current TDP Minority Secretary from Ongole in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION–
On the 26th of October 1984, Kasim was born in Ongole in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh to the couple Mr. Shaik Kasimperra and Mrs. Shaik Munthaj Begum.
He was never a believer in a pretentious education. He came from a simple educational background, as do most people.
In the year 1999, Kasim earned Secondary Board of education from Tangutur Prakasam Municipal High School resided at Ongole.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSIONAL-
Kasim began his early professional career by setting up of own Mechanic Shop after obtaining his qualification with clearly defined goals and commitments.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
In the year 2009, Kasim commenced his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founded by N.T Rama Rao who is an Indian actor, producer, director, film editor, and politician and also who served as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of TDP, Kasim expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
In recognition of his continued service, the party not only promoted him to the position of TDP Minority Secretary from TDP but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
Protests & Rallies for the recognition of the respective Party-
He has actively participated in the Dharna organized by former Chief Minister Chandra Babu Naidu held on the 18th of October 2021.
He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in the TDP party. On anti-decision of government about 3 capitals he went on a hunger strike and rallies to prohibit that decision.
He engaged in the dharnas, Rallies & Hunger Strikes for the recognition of the respective party.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- Kasim helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He discussed every problem with the residencies, and fought over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Kasim fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Kasim offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- Kasim acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- He distributed Blankets, Fruits to the old age people, donated dresses, food, to the orphans.
- During the crisis, he responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.