Mandal Minority President, Penjerla, Kothur, Shadnagar, Ranga Reddy, Telangana
Shaik Jahangir is currently working as the Minority President of Kothur Mandal from the Youth Congress. He was born on 13-June-1996. His Parents were Shaik Abbas Miya and Shaik Anwar Begum.
In 2011, He completed SSC at ZPHS, Penjerla, and in 2013, he completed Intermediate from Govt junior college, Shadnagar. Jahangir graduated with a Degree from Osmania University in 2016.
Jahangir’s father Abbas Miya was also a politician. He served as a Ward Member and rendered his services to the party and the people in many ways.
Jahangir, who grew up seeing his father as a politician from an early age, also wanted to get into politics, change the country’s system and solve people’s problems on his own.
He entered into Politics with the Indian National Congress(INC) party in 2008. Jahangir strongly believes that politicians alone can stop corruption, bribery, and many other illegal activities in society and make the country a corruption-free country.
He was elected as Village President from Penjerla village in 2010 and made him always available for the people of Penjerla to solve their needs irrespective of time. From 2011-2014, he held the position of Mandal General Secretary of Kothur from the Youth Congress and fulfill his roles and responsibilities.
Jahangir, who has been in politics for seven years and has been a staunch supporter of the people, appointed as Mandal Minority President of Kothur from the Youth Congress in the belief that he will continue his services.
He becomes the Founding President of Revanth Anna Sangham and has done many welfare activities through the Sangham.
- Youth Congress Minority President Shaik Jahangir demanded the government to reduce the petrol prices raised by the central and state governments. He said the prices of essential commodities should be reduced so that the poor can buy during the lockdown.
- Jahangir demanded the government to support the people by including the Covid-19, Black Fungus in Aarogya Sri.
- Congress party leaders assured the Panjerla gram panchayat sanitation workers and Asha workers at the call of Telangana State Youth Congress president Shiv Sena Reddy distributed meals, masks, and sanitizers to the village staff and ensure that they are well cared for in all respects.
- Notebooks were distributed under the auspices of Youth Congress President Shaik Jahangir at a government school in Penjerla village on the occasion of MP Revanth Reddy’s birthday. The event was attended by former MPTC Anthayya, ward member P. Ramesh, and Kalvakurthi Ganesh, and Congress party leaders and activists.
- KCR did not give the 12% reservation that it would give to minorities, nor did it give three acres of cultivable land to the Dalit tribes, nor did it say that it would give in-house employment. Youth Congress Kothur Mandal Minority Cell President Shaik Jahangir asked KCR to please implement these assurances.
- He provided his service to the people in all aspects. He fought on people’s issues like pensions, Ration cards, and solved the issues. Also fought on student’s issues such as Scholarships, Quality Education.
- Jahangir provided financial support to the poor students in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He made people aware of Smart Phones, Updating Technology.
- He distributed wet and dry garbage and made people aware of those uses, also told them how to keep their surroundings clean. Conducted Swachh Bharath program in the village and cleaned the roads.
- Jahangir and party leaders have been organized blood camps and Eye camps every year in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Jahangir also helps financially to the poor people for their marriage. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- He spoke about the dangers of using plastic and said that use only environmentally friendly bags.
- People recognized Jahangir as a social activist as a result of his contribution to the people.
Service During Pandemic Covid-19
- Jahangir also served during Covid’s tough times. He distributed essentials to the village people.
- During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and distributed blankets.
- Provided food packets, water bottles to the migrants, arranges buses to go to their villages. Conducted awareness programs to prevent Covid-19.
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers who served a lot in the covid-19.
- Gave financial support to the Covid victims, delivered food to them.
- . Food packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He provided Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Jahangir gave his contributions during Covid second wave also.
- He donates food and clothes to poor and orphaned children during the Second Wave Corona and satisfies the hunger of many orphans.
- Arranges Oxygen Cylinders for the Covid victims and saved many lives.
కరోనా వైరస్ నివారణలో ఎంతో కృషి చేసి ప్రజలందరి ప్రాణాలను కాపాడిన మునిసిపల్ సిబ్బందిని సన్మానించిన యూత్ కాంగ్రెస్ మైనారిటీ ప్రెసిడెంట్ జహంగీర్ గారు
వివిధ పార్టీ కార్యక్రమాలలో పాల్గొన్న జహంగీర్ గారు
కోవిడ్ సమయంలో మునిసిపల్ సిబ్బంది కి, గ్రామ ప్రజలకి ఆహరం, మాస్క్ లు
పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న జహంగీర్ గారు
Party Activities Videos
Born in Penjerla village
from Govt junior college, Shadnagar
with a Degree from Osmania University
Jahangir’s father Abbas Miya
Joined in the Congress party
from Penjerla village
Mandal General Secretary
of Kothur from the Youth Congress
of Revanth Anna Sangham
Mandal Minority President
of Kothur from the Youth Congress