Shaik Chand Saheb (Chandu)
Minority President, Jinkala Gudem, Tirumalapalem, Khammam, TRS
Shaik Chand Saheb is an Indian Politician of TRS and Mandal Minority President of Tirumalapalem, Khammam District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 15th of August 1992, Shaik Chand Saheb was born to the couple Mr. Shaik Masthen and Mrs. Kulshanbee in the village of Jinkala Gudem, Tirumalampalem Mandal of Khammam District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2009, Shaik Chand Saheb acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Julepalle and completed his Intermediate course from RJ junior college in the year 2011 at Atmakur in Khammam District Telangana.
He completed his Graduation from RJ Degree college in the year 2014 at Khammam District Telangana.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
After the accomplishment of his education, Shaik Chand Saheb joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) in the year 2014 founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He has worked above and beyond his means as Party Activist to advance the party and improve society by performing his tasks correctly and sticking to the party’s laws and regulations.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the party, in 2014 the party offered him the post of TRS Minority President from Tirumalampalem as well to further enhance his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
He is elected as Mandal Minority President in the year 2014, and he is also appointed as Raithu Savanya Samithi coordinator from Patharlapadu in the year 2019.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Shaik Chand Saheb encouraged and motivated about politics to the youth students and spell out about the politicians.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Shaik Chand was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- By the social distance created by the Covid-19 regulations, he has been distributing essential commodities to assist water-scarce areas.
- Shaik Chand sneaked forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
స్వాతంత్య్ర దినోత్సవం సందర్భం
స్వాతంత్య్ర దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా షేక్ చంద్ సాహెబ్ పిల్లలకు ఆటల పోటీలు నిర్వహించి బహుమతులు పంపిణీ చేశారు.
స్వాతంత్య్ర దినోత్సవం సందర్భంలో
షేక్ చంద్ సాహెబ్ గారు స్వాతంత్య్ర దినోత్సవం వేడుకలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
షేక్ చంద్ సాహెబ్ గారు TRS నాయకులతో కలిసి ధర్నా చేయడం జరిగింది.
షేక్ చంద్ సాహెబ్ గారు TRS నాయకులతో కలిసి నిరసన వ్యక్తం చేయడం జరిగింది.