Shaik Chand Pasha
Miryalaguda Lorry Owners Association President, Town Joint Secretary, Bangarugadda, Miryalaguda, Nalgonda, Telangana, TRS.
Shaik Chand Pasha is an Indian Politician of TRS and Town Joint Secretary, Miryalaguda Lorry Owners Association President, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 06th of June 1969, Mr. Shaik Chand Pasha was born to the couple Mrs. Shaik Amida Bhi in the Village of Bangarugadda in Miryalaguda District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1986, Chand Pasha completed his Secondary Board of Education from Zila Parishad High School located at Miryalaguda and completed his Undergraduate in 1988 from Government Junior College at Miryalaguda.
Chand Pasha attained graduation of Degree from KNM Degree College at Miryalaguda, Telangana in 1991.
Soon after the completion of his education, Chand Pasha began his Professional Career by setting up a business of his own in the field of Lorry Transport he joined the Telangana Lorry Owners Association in 1996, and ever since he started the business he simultaneously handling his family responsibilities.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the position of Miryalaguda Lorry Owners Association Vice President in 2007, and he has served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and by the rules and regulations till 2011.
Chand Pasha was appointed as the MLOA General Secretary in 2011 as a result of his outstanding performance during his service. He has been charged with serving the people in all ways possible by working diligently all of the time for the benefit of humanity, citing code of conduct and disciplinary concerns.
As a Miryalaguda Lorry owners Association State General Secretary, he demonstrated his commitment to the people by continuously working for their well-being, development, and striving hard for their benefit of them in 2021.
Chand Pasha’s ideological determination and generous sincerity appointed him a Miryalaguda Lorry Owners Association President in 2022, by contributing to the betterment of society, working relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for society’s growth, and giving desperate service to society.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
With a passion for Politics, Chand Pasha joined SFI(which is an Indian left-wing student organization politically aligned to the Communist Party of India.)and served as the Degree College Secretary of SFI in 1991 and discharged his duties by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, In the Year 2014, He contested for the Councillor Position through the Communist Party of India(CPI) but unfortunately, the position has been vacated.
later on, In the year 2017, Under the Auspicious presence of the State Administration and Urban Development Minister Kalvakuntla Taraka Rama Rao, Chand Pasha officially joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) and eventually rose to become the Party Leader of the TRS Party.
He takes a decent interest in the Party and engages proactively in every activity, performing out of his responsibilities in compliance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s publicity.
In the year 2019, During the general Elections, Chand Pasha contested for the 31st Division Councillor of Miryalaguda but due to fewer differences in the voting percentage, the contested position has been lost.
Chand Pasha was promoted as the Town Joint Secretary of Miryalaguda from TRS in 2021 after receiving the authority and carrying out all operations as his commitment to the welfare of the people and by carrying out his full compliance with a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
As a Telangana Activist:
Chand Pasha was a Telangana Activist. From 2004 to 2014, during the Telangana Movement, Chand Pasha was an active participant and fought for the formation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He was active in several social welfare programs and marches, bike rallies, and Dharan’s to establish Telangana as a separate state. Further, Chand Pasha was imprisoned for his participation in the movement.
He organized a Vanta Varpu during the Rasta Roko and participated in Sakala Jamula Samme, Bahiranga Saba, and many other dharnas and protests in continuous movement.
He has served the people honestly from the party’s formation to the current day, persistently aiming for the party’s and society’s progress and rendering desperate service to society and the common good.
- Being a member of SFI has played an important role in the establishment of numerous schools and college development programs.
- He changed the atmosphere of the hostel for students and raised the quality of the hostel environment by giving enough infrastructural amenities.
- As soon as it was brought to his attention that the school and college lacked adequate facilities, he immediately set about arranging for new furnishings.
- To help disadvantaged children further their education, he provides them with books, pencils, and clothing every year. He also provides them with financial assistance to ensure that they have a bright future.
- While participating in and attending school events on national holidays like Republic Day and Independence Day, Chand Pasha also distributes awards to kids who have participated in and won sports competitions at certain times of the year.
- He is vehemently opposed to the state government deleting new agricultural legislation and other good components that would aid farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- A significant number of party development activities were carried out in the area needed to aid the party to strengthen.
- While serving as a TRS activist, he will be accessible to the general public during challenging times. he is constantly engaged in a battle to resolve the problems of the people, and petitions are being delivered to the appropriate authorities.
- Chand Pasha was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- Many party meetings were held to guarantee the continuous improvement of the Party and the community and awareness initiatives have been established to keep the youth at the forefront of the effort to just provide service.
- He fought for the immediate reduction of inflated petrol and diesel rates as the skyrocketing petrol and diesel costs would cause a lot of trouble for the common man.
- Eradicating the concept of caste and religious divisions in society, as well as doing his bit to promote human equality, is something he is passionate about. He is now battling for decent employment for the jobless who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduation.
- He provided spiritual support to the locals and helped to generate job opportunities for graduates who were unable to find work after the completion of their educational programs.
- A financial and humanitarian support program was established for the victims of flames in the villages, many of whom had been attacked by the fires themselves.
- His commitments are met, and he is also concerned with the well-being of those who reside in the village and zone, by addressing issues such as water supply, sanitation, and any other small issues that may emerge.
- He assisted the elderly and poor individuals in the neighborhood by providing them with the needs of life and by aiding them through times of financial distress. He was a member of the American Legion.
- Undoubtedly, one of the most crucial efforts Chand Pasha made to ensure the children’s bright future was the organization of an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in school.
- Several community service projects, including blankets for beggars, clothes for the homeless, and meals for orphaned children, were scheduled for the duration of the event.
- Many of the colony’s development goals have been met with resounding success as a direct consequence of his efforts, which include advocating for the interests and well-being of the inhabitants.
- Through the Association, Chand Pasha was able to provide financial assistance to the employees (Drivers) who had been injured in an accident.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Chand Pasha distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Chand Pasha sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the corona boom, Chand Pasha held a dharna thinking about the life of the students stating that it is not appropriate to endanger the lives of children by conducting final exams of SSC and Intermediate.
Bio-data of Mr. Shaik Chand Pasha
Name: Shaik Chand Pasha
DOB: 06th of June 1969
Mother: Mrs. Shaik Amida Bhi
Marital Status: Married
Political Party: TRS
Present Designation: Town Joint Secretary, Miryalaguda Lorry Owners Association President
Education Qualification: Graduation
Activities: Social Service
Permanent Address: 7-971, Bangarugadda, Miryalaguda, Nalgonda, Miryalaguda,Telangana.
Contact No: 99899 04840, 96813 21999.
Email: [email protected]
“Great Leaders don’t tell you what to do. They show you how it has done.”
-Shaik Chand Pasha
తెలంగాణ మునిసిపల్ అడ్మినిస్ట్రేషన్ మరియు అర్బన్ డెవలప్మెంట్ మంత్రి “కల్వకుంట్ల తారక రామారావు” గారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో చాంద్ పాషా గారు తెరాస పార్టీలో చేరడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ ఇంధన శాఖ మంత్రి మరియు సూర్యాపేట శాసనసభ్యులు “గుంటకండ్ల జగదీశ్రెడ్డి” గారిని పార్టీ కార్యక్రమంలో సమావేశం అవ్వడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ జనసమితి పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపకులు “ముద్దసాని కోదండరామ్ రెడ్డి” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా గ్రామానికి ఆహ్వానించి మెమోరాండామును అందజేసిన లారీ ఓనర్స్ అసోసియేషన్ నాయకులు.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర మహబూబ్ నగర్ శాసనసభ్యులు మరియు క్రీడాశాఖ “మంత్రి శ్రీనివాస్ గౌడ్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన చాంద్ పాషా గారు.
కరోనా సమయంలో కుటుంబానికి దూరంగా ఉంటూ ప్రజల యొక్క రక్షణ కోరకు రాత్రి పగలు కష్టపడుతున్నా పోలీస్ అధికారులకు అభినందనలు తెలుపుతూ వారికీ సన్మానం చేసి పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
దేవాదాయ శాఖ, సైన్స్ మరియు టెక్నాలజీ రాష్ట్ర మంత్రి మరియు నిర్మల్ శాసనసభ్యులు “అల్లోల ఇంద్రకరణ్ రెడ్డి” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
ఉన్నత అధికారిని వారి స్వగృహమునందు కలిసి మెమోరాండామును అందజేసిన మిర్యాలగూడ లారీ ఓనర్స్ అసోసియేషన్ సభ్యులు.