Shaik Bodrai Mabhusubhani
Party Activist, Dodleru, Krosuru, Pedakurapadu, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
Shaik Bodrai Mabhusubhani is an Indian Politician and Party Activist of Dodleru Village in Guntur District from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
In the Year 1990, Mabhusubhani was born to the couple Mr. Shaik Bodrai Saida and Mrs. Shaik Bodrai Merubhai in the Village of Dodleru in Krosuru Mandal of Guntur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2004, Mabhusubhani acquired his Secondary School of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Dodleru in Guntur District.
After the Accomplishment of his education, Mabhusubhani began his professional life as a Construction Worker for the Buildings by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary and on the other hand, he was handling his family responsibility.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Mabhusubhani has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination he took made him join active politics in the year 2006 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Since the day, Mabhusubhani joined the Party, he has been served for the TDP as a Party Activist and doing his part for the betterment of the society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
Despite his lack of political affiliation, he never failed to provide his unwavering humanitarian services to the villagers and the villagers.
- He explained to the people about the 3 capitals and said to the people about the development decentralization i.e how to organize meetings, generate projects for the party.
- Mabhusubhani expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme and to diminish the usage and consumption of alcohol as well.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- As a Active Leader, He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the Food, Clothing and basic essentials to them for the survival and also assisted them during financial crisis.
- Mabhusubhani came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Mabhusubhani came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people and constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Village: Dodleru, Mandal: Krosuru, District: Guntur, Constituency: Pedakurapadu, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 522410.
Mobile: 95732 96336
తెలుగు దేశం పార్టీ ప్రముఖ నాయకుడైన మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన టీడీపీ పార్టీ కార్యకర్త మాబుసుబాన్ గారు.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్లో సమాచార సాంకేతికత, పంచాయితీరాజ్ మరియు గ్రామీణాభివృద్ధి కోసం కేబినెట్ మంత్రి నారాలోకేష్ గారిని సవినయముగా కలిసిన టీడీపీ పార్టీ కార్యకర్త మాబుసుబాన్ గారు.
ముస్లిం యూత్ సభ్యులు దొడ్లేరు గ్రామ ప్రజలకు సంక్రాంతి శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
Born in Dodleru Village
of Guntur District
Completed SSC Standard
from ZPHS, Dodleru
Joined the TDP