Town Secretary, Rayachoti, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, Congress
Shaik Babji is the Town Secretary of Rayachoti from the Congress party. He was born in the year 1977 in Rayachoti. His parents were Shaik Basha and Reddibu.
Babji has been interested in politics since he was a youngster. His desire to do something for the people led him into politics. In 2017, He entered into Active Politics with the Communist Party of India(Marxist) and took part in party programs with the courage of bringing the CPM party into the ruling party.
He took charge as Mandal Secretary on his first appointment and served effectively. He has successfully carried out his duties and responsibilities being Mandal Secretary by resolving different people’s problems. Babji resigned from the CPM and joined the Indian National Congress(INC) in 2018. Within a short period of time, the party recognized Babji ‘s hard work and perseverance and he becomes Party Activist.
Babji contested as Sarpanch from Rayachoti and unfortunately, he lost.
In 2019, Babji was appointed as Town Secretary of Rayachoti from the Congress party. As a Town Secretary, he has been providing all kinds of services to the people and within a few days, he has earned the trust of the people. He conducted meetings with his own money when MLA’s, MP’s has visited the village. He takes care of all people’s needs for instance clearing of pensions, water problems, setting power poles, etc.
He organized dharnas and rastarokos in support of farmers. He approached the Collector discussed pensions. Babji along with party leaders stage a Dharna and demanded that the government reduce the hike in petrol and diesel prices.
- As a part of environmental protection, Babji has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and cast the plants in the village.
- Babji personally assists the senior citizens, Orphans, by donating clothes food, and water.
- He completely comes with humanity and gives his hand to help and serve by rendering the service to the poor people.
- He actively played a key role in the development of the village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem.
- He mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Babji fights over every issue raised in the town and worked to solve the issues.
- Organized blood donation camps, eye camps, and donated blood for needy people.
- Conducted awareness programs for students on Education, how to prepare for Government exams.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
SHAIK BABJI’S SERVICE TO THE PUBLIC DURING THE PANDEMIC
-Babji provided his service during the covid crisis also. He distributed Essentials, Masks, Sanitizers to the village and poor people and he was financially supportive of many poor people during the pandemic.
-He distributed essentials in every booth in the village with the intention of nobody suffer from hungry.
-Provided free food service to the Police, Municipal Workers, Front line Workers who served a lot during the pandemic.
-Arranged buses for the migrants to go to their villages and provided financial assistance
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-Distributed face shields, sanitizers as part of Corona prevention.
– Created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Distributed Rice bags, Vegetables to the road siders, beggars who are unable to take food during the pandemic.
-Conducted Annadhanam Program for migrates which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
-Arranged oxygen cylinders for the covid victims and saved many lives.