Shaik Azeez Basha
Minority Cell President, Manikonda, Unguturu, Krishna, Gannavaram, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Shaik Azeez Basha is a Minority Cell President of Manikonda in Krishna District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh from the Political Party YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Shaik Azeez Basha was born on the 07th of December 1991, to the couple Mr. Shaik Nazeerahmad and Mrs. Shaik and was raised in the village of Manikonda in Unguturu Mandal of Krishna District of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2009, Basha acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School at Manikonda in Unguturu Mandal and completed his Undergraduate course of Mechanical Diploma in 2013 from Diviseema Polytechnic College at Krishna District.
EARLY POLITICAL CAREER:
Shaik Azeez Basha was influenced by many political leaders, among them are Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Late Sri Y. S. Rajasekhar Reddy are prominent. Among the current politicians, Basha is an ardent follower of Chief Minister of AP Sri Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy.
After the accomplishment of his education, Basha began his Political career in 2014 by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP)founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh.
Basha has been representing the YSRCP and contributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party, by executing out his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
In recognition of his continued service in 2019, the party not only promoted him to the position as Minority Cell President from YSRCP of Manikonda in Krishna District but also increased his responsibilities to discharge to the date.
- Basha is a regular attendee at the village’s party meetings and lends his support to the village’s leaders.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- During elections, he actively participates in the door-to-door campaign and works hard to bring in more Democrats to help the candidates win in his community.
- When the government makes anti-decisions, Basha steps up to fight for the betterment of society as a whole.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village to help the party grow, and he courteously accepts the work assigned by higher authorities and is totally immersed in remedying any issues raised on any topic.
- He offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people. Bhanu Prakash will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Basha Distributed Vegetables and food to the poor and needy people in the Manikonda Village.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Basha offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
నీటిపారుదల శాఖ మంత్రి పోలుబోయిన అనిల్ కుమార్ యాదవ్ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలసిన మైనార్టీ సెల్ అధ్యక్షులు షైక్ అజీజ్ బాషా గారు.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.