District Youth Congress General Secretary, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Telangana, INC
Shaik Abeed is the District Youth Congress General Secretary from INC. He was born on 9-December-1993 to Mahaboobi & Dasheerudhin in Sujathanagar.
Abeed finished his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School at Sujathanagar in the year 2007 and Intermediate at Kothagudem Govt. College in 2009.
He attained a Graduation in 2012 from Ramachandra Degree College, Kothagudem.
In 2016, Abeed began his political career through the National Students’ Union of India(NSUI), the student wing of the Indian National Congress.
Abeed appointed as the Mandal President of Bhadradri Kothagudem in the year 2018 and discharged his duties.
During the General elections held in the year 2020, Abeed contested for the respectable position to serve the people in a better way and elected as the District Youth Congress General Secretary with the support of INC Party and since then serving in the respective designation.
From 2021, He is in the position of Youth Congress Incharge of Ashwarapeta Constituency and monitored his responsibilities and parallelly he is serving as the Mandal Co-Option Member.
Abeed worked as NSUI Incharge for a month of Kothagudem. He played an important role in the MLA Election Campaigns held in the year 2019.
- He participated in Many programs like Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, and Dharnas.
- He participated in Telangana Movement and also moved to House arrest while performing dharnas.
- Abeed fought for the Heavy Fees in Schools and colleges as Fees are higher in private colleges and becoming a burden to the students.
- He involved in student Dharnas and fought for many issues like Fee Reiumbersemnt, Meals for Hostels, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities to poor Students, Admissions for Students, essential things for Hostel, and for college students.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards for villagers.
- Organized many party meetings for the strong development of the Party and community.
- Awareness programs have been set up to keep the youth at the forefront to render service.
- Many development and social activities have been performed by the party.
- Abeed struggled to make government schemes available to the people in the village and created awareness about the importance of schemes.
- Fought on the issues of School students and solve them as quickly.
- Participated in a dharna of a Dalit issue (CM Chandrasekhar Rao had promised to appoint a Dalit CM after his termination, but promise not fulfilled).
- Abeed supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agriculture reforms.
- Abeed participated in a dharna which was held at Delhi demanding that black laws are repealed and he was arrested during the dharna.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- Every Year On the occasion of Ramzan, Abeed Celebrates by providing clothes, Essential things, Sweets, and fruits to the needy people.
- Abeed financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables, fruits, and medicines to the unhealthy students and needy people in the village.
- Abeed provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Donated nearly 35 slates to the “Akshaya Patra Foundation” and also containing worth of 40,000 Lassi packets were distributed under the Employment Guarantee Scheme.
- Bicycles were distributed freely to the needy ones in his village.
Services During Pandemic Covid-19:
- Provided meals and food to the needy and poor people for 100 days during Covid-19 by Abeed.
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- Food item packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
పర్యావరణ పరిరక్షణలో భాగంగా, హరితహారం కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
డా . B.R. అంబెడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
ధర్నా లో భాగంగా
గాంధీ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
జాతీయ నాయకుడి విగ్రహానికి పూల మాల వేసి వారి యొక్క జయంతి వేడుకను నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
ధర్నా లో భాగంగా
కాంగ్రెస్ నాయకుల తో
అబీద్ గారు చేసిన సేవలకు గుర్తింపుగా చేసిన ఒక చిన్న సత్కారం…