Shaik Abdul Subhaan
Ongole City Youth Congress President, Ongole, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, Congress
Shaik Abdul Subhaan is the Ongole City Youth Congress President from the Prakasam district. He is a visionary, and a politician who has a tremendous deal of responsibility for the public good.
BORN & EDUCATION BACKGROUND:
He was born on 22-06-1982 in Ongole. His parents were Shaik Gayasuddin and Shaik Saliminusia.
In 1996, Shaik Abdul completed his schooling at Sun Shine Public school and earned Intermediate from Andhra junior college located at Ongole. In 2001, Shaik Abdul attained his Graduation(Degree) from Sharma degree college, Ongole.
Abdul Subhaan started his political career by joining the National Student Union of India(NSUI). He has huge recognition in NSUI. From 1999-2002, he worked as NSUI District President. Abdul Sudhaan has faithfully carried out his duties as NSUI District President by battling for any problem that affects students.
He switches over to the Indian National Congress(INC) party in 1999. Abdul’s initial position in the party was as Secretary of the NSUI. In 2004, The party declared him officially as Ongole City Youth Congress President from Prakasam district from the Congress party.
Subhan’s never-ending efforts for the welfare and prosperity of the people pleased the locals. He was always at the front lead in taking part in party programs. He has participated in election campaigns and spread Congress party ideologies throughout the country.
He is elevated to the position of State President of NSUI in appreciation of his relentless efforts and particular concern for the welfare of students. He provided his service in Matha Shishu Govt hospital. Provided food, vegetables, supplements to the patients.
- Abdul Subhaan worked intending to take Ongole village forward on the path of development.
- As the leader of the Congress party, he never failed to serve and receive praise from the people.
- He has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Provided financial support to the merit students with the intention of no students can illiteracy due to lack of money.
- Abdul Subhaan along with party workers staged a Dharna and demanded the implementation of the Right to Education Act and 25% free education for poor students.
- As a part of environmental protection, he has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and cast the plants in the village.
- He assists the Orphans, Road Side people by donating necessities such as food, blankets, clothes, etc.
- He worked on solving Pension issues, land issues, etc.
- Distributed stationery things, slates, pens, plates, to the students and motivate them to get a high score.
- Abdul Subhaan fights over every issue raised in the town and worked to solve the issues.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Conducted blood donation camps, health camps, and donated blood for emergency people.
- He is always at the forefront of developing Ongole village.
ABDUL SUBHAAN’S CONTRIBUTION DURING THE PANDEMIC
-The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has affected millions of people. People are very embarrassed due to lack of employment.
-Abdul Subhaan on his part, gave necessities and food to the villagers and the poor.
-He distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the beggars and road siders who can’t afford food during the pandemic.
-Provided free food service for migrants, financially assisted them to go to their villages.
-Conducted an annadhanam program for Police, Municipal Workers, front-line workers who served a lot during the pandemic.
-He also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
-Abdul Subhaan served even with the subsequent second wave.
-He set up Covid center in the village and distributed Vegetables, fruits, Masks, Sanitizers to the village people.
-He told the villagers that no need to fear necessary precautions are enough for the prevention of corona.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-Abdul Subhaan, who saw the public troubles during the corona, provided free mineral water, food packets to the village people.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and has been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements to the covid victims.
-Arranged oxygen cylinders for the covid sufferers and saved many lives.
As a leader, your principal job is to create an operating environment
where others can do great things…
కరోనా సమయంలో చేయూత
ముస్లిం పరిరక్షణ కమిటీ మాజీ అధ్యక్షుడు, ప్రియమిత్రుడు దివంగత Ayoub భాయి అబ్బాయి చిన్న కుమారుడు హర్షద్ మహబూబ్ షరీఫ్ కరోనా సమయంలో ఆకలితో ఉన్న పేదలకు రెండు రైస్ బ్యాగులు ఇచ్చారు. అంతే కాదు బయట పేదవారికి అల్పాహారం కూడా అందజేశారు. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో ఒంగోలు నగర యూత్ కాంగ్రెస్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ షేక్ అబ్దుల్ సుభాన్ గారు, ఉస్మాన్ భాయి మొదలగు వారు పాల్గొన్నారు. ఇంత చిన్న వయసులోనే సేవ కార్యక్రమం నిర్వహించడం చాలా అభినందనీయమని అబ్దుల్ సుభాన్ గారు ప్రశంసించడం జరిగింది