Shaik Abdul Rahim
Minority Cell District Secretary, Chittoor, Nagiri, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Shaik Abdul Rahim is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and Minority Cell District Secretary of Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 07th of June 1976, Abdul Rahim was born to the couple Mr. Shaik Masthan and Mrs. Shaik Nasim in the village of Nagari in Chittoor District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1994, Abdul Rahim completed his education by acquiring the Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Nagari, Chittoor.
EARLY POLITICAL CAREER:
In year 2008, He joined the Symbolical party Praja Rajyam Party(PRP) which was founded by the Tollywood actor and the Indian Politician Mr.Chiranjeevi and upon joining he was appointed as the Town Ministry President of Nagiri, Chittoor District from PRP Party till 2013.
Abdul Rahim no longer served in the PRP, he resigned from the respective party and joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP)founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Abdul Rahim has been representing the YSRCP and contributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party, by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
In recognition of his continued service in 2015, the party not only promoted him to the position of District Minority Cell Secretary of Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh but also increased his responsibilities to discharge to the date.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
Although growing politically, on the one hand, Being working hard for the welfare of the people with the positions assigned to him simultaneously working as a Social Activist to be closer in terms of service to the people on the other.
For his work and humility, Abdul Rahim was delegated as a Social Activist with the inspiration of the service work of A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (Former President of India) to discharge his duties only for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed in him.
Abdul Rahim has received the National Award at Sahiti Academy for his sense of work and devotion to assisting the public with the Core services he provided to them.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status to the party.
- Abdul Rahim has taken an active role in the Odarpu Yatra as the Jagan defied the party leadership to embark on “Odarpu yatra” to console the families of those who died of shock on hearing the news about his father’s death.
- He accompanied multiple Mandal and District level party meetings in the town, and he also organized Party Membership Programs for the members of the parties.
- During his statement, he addressed the public about the development and welfare efforts carried out on behalf of the government by the Party.
- A significant number of party development activities were carried out in the area needed to aid the party strengthening.
- While serving as a YSRCP activist, he will be accessible to the general public during challenging times. he is constantly engaged in a battle to resolve the problems of the people, and petitions are being delivered to the appropriate authorities
- Many party meetings were held to guarantee the continuous improvement of the Party and the community and awareness initiatives have been established to keep the youth at the forefront of the effort to just provide service.
- In the assembly, Jagan expressed his desire for the development of three regions as part of the decentralization of governance, for his work his portrait was anointed in honor of this aspiration.
- In initiatives such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Abdul Rahim has always been at the forefront of the people, confronting problems and working for the party’s advancement.
- Abdul Rahim took part in Sharmila’s consolation padayatra, which was held in her honor. The benefits of the welfare medals instituted by Jagan were communicated to the public, and instructions were made accessible to those who benefited from the medal program.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Abdul Rahim has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children and mineral water to the residents.
- Abdul Rahim primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Abdul Rahim built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
- Ration card-related problems have been solved who are struggling with the shortage of essential commodities provided by their government with the ration card problem.
- As Pension money from the government is to support old age people to make ends meet but circumstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to elderly people.
- Abdul Rahim sneaked towards assisting people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
H.No: 10-9-191, Landmark: Prakasam Road, Village&Mandal: Nagiri, Constituency: Nagiri, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 517590.
Mobile: 90006 08849, 98859 77258.
“A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit.”
-Shaik Abdul Rahim
ఏ పి జె అబ్దుల్ కలాం నేషనల్ అవార్డు
పట్టణానికి చెందిన వైస్సార్సీపీ నాయకుడు రహీమ్ ఏ పి జె అబ్దుల్ కలాం నేషనల్ అవార్డు అందుకోవడం జరిగింది.
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
పుంగనూరు శాసన సభ్యులు “పెద్దిరెడ్డి రామచంద్రారెడ్డి” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలసి వినతి పత్రాన్ని అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ఇండస్ట్రియల్ ఇన్ఫ్రాస్ట్రక్చర్ కార్పొరేషన్ చైర్పర్సన్ వైఎస్ఆర్ కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర మహిళా అధ్యక్షురాలు మరియు నగరి ఎమ్మెల్యే “రోజా సెల్వమణి” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
నేషనల్ అవార్డు గ్రహీత
ఏ పి జె అబ్దుల్ కలాం నేషనల్ అవార్డు గ్రహీత షైక్ అబ్దుల్ రహీమ్ గారు.
Born in Nagiri Village
in Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh
Studied SSC Standard
from Zilla Parishad High School, ParishadNagiri
Joined in the PRP
Town Ministry President
of Nagiri, PRP
Joined in the YSRCP
District Minority Cell Secretary
of Chittoor, YSRCP