SC Cell Secretary, Ambedkar Youth Association President, Panthini, Inavole, Hanamkonda, Wardhannapet, Telangana, TRS
Shaganti Raju is the SC Cell Secretary and Ambedkar Youth Association Presidentof Panthini Village, Inavole Mandal in the Indian State of Telangana from the Political Party TRS.
Raju was born on the 5th of June 1992 to the couple Mr.Shaganti Narsaiah and Mrs.Shaganti Premala at Panthini Village of Inavole Mandal.
He completed his Secondary Board of Education from ZPHS resided at Panthini in 2007 and completed his Intermediate course from Takshshela Junior college in 2010.
He obtained his Graduation (Degree) from CKM Arts and Science College which resided at Warangal.
Raju’s Occupation is Social Service in Bala Vikasa, he feels that serving is beautiful but only if it is done with joy, a whole heart, and a free mind.
Early Political Career:
Raju from an early age, was very interested in politics and his interest turned him into a politician who expected the happiness of the people through his service.
After completing his Education Raju began his political career by joining Politics through the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) party as he was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao, also known as the KCR leader of the TRS.
Raju was a devoted TRS worker from the beginning, preaching the values. He was profoundly moved by the party’s policies and ideals.
Since the day, Raju joined as Party Activist, he has been serving the village people and doing his part for the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
In 2018, he started working as Ambedkar Youth Association President and was elected as Village President in the same year.
He ramped up his services by electing TRS SC Cell Secretary in 2021. After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
Social Service Life:
- Raju has been accustomed to service since childhood. He is at the forefront of anyone in need of help in the area around him. He continues to serve the people by doing his part to help those who ask for help without even thinking.
- As Ambedkar Youth Association President he participated in rallies on the occasion of Ambedkar Jayanthi and Vardhanthi.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the TRS party in his locality.
- He participated in TRS Moment demanding the separate state of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh before State Bifurcation.
- Raju was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Raju came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables, fruits, sanitizers, and medicines to villages, the homeless, and municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributed Covid Kits to the members who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quarantine.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.