Village Leader, Patha Kodada, Thondangi, Tuni, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Settibattula Chandu is the Village YSRCP Leader of Patha Kodada, Thondangi Mandal.
Born and Education:
He was born on 7th October 1984 to the couple Chandra Rao and Appalakonda in Patha Kodada village.
In 2011, Chandu completed his schooling at RR high school, Petapuram. Chandu married Laxmi.
Chandu joined the Politics with the belief that politicians alone can stop corruption, bribery, and many other illegal activities in the society and make the country a corruption-free country. He entered into Active Politics with the Indian National Congress(INC) party and worked as an Active Member of the party. He switches over Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) after the Congress party merged into YSRCP.
He become an Party Activist and took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
He has been celebrating Y.S Raja Shekar Reddy, Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy’s birthdays and donates food, clothes for the poor and orphanage people, financially assisting them.
In response to Chandu’s best performance regarding Social Service, the villagers of Pathakodada selected him as the Village Leader of Patha Kodada, Thondangi Mandal from the YSRCP. He made him always available for the people of Pathakodada to solve their needs irrespective of time. On behalf of the Tuni MLA Dadisetti Raja, Chandu and his wife Laxmi have served a lot for the village people.
Chandu’s Social Service as a Conscientious Village Leader:
- Chandu is always at the forefront in doing social service. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He conducts awareness of voting by telling that Exercising the right to vote is one of the most important duties of a citizen in a democracy. He motivates people by saying such things.
- Organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- He has participated in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- Chandu financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Chandu informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
-Even during the Covid crisis, Chandu did his share to help the people.
-During the Pandemic Period, he provided fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-He provided essentials, fruits to the poor and in the old age home and in the Orphanage.
-Organized an annadhanam program for the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Chandu put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.