Sayyad Muneer Mahamed Basha (Raju)
13th Ward Incharge, Punganur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Sayyad Muneer Mahamed Basha (Raju) is currently working as the 13th Ward Incharge of Punganur from the TDP.
He was born in Punganur, Andhra Pradesh on 05 January 1991. His parents were Mahoob Basha & Nahira
He received his early education at APOSS at Punganur in 2013 and He attended college at SV University in the year 2015 from Palamaneru.
He has been very accustomed to political traits since childhood. He fights in the forefront to bring justice to the people. So even in college he would stand by every single individual and be their companion.
Raju was the Secretary of the Janma Bhoomi committee of Punganur Village in 2016 and carried out his responsibilities.
He was drawn into politics in 2018 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), which is headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu, former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Since the date of joining the Party, Raju has been working as a Party Activist worked all day and involves in every organized Party meeting and works for the growth and development of the Party and Village.
For his excellent performance during the process of his service, He was appointed as the Ward Incharge of 13th Ward of Punganur in 2018.
From then until now, he has been serving in the honorable positions that were assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
simultaneously he is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
- Constantly fighting the problems of the people and bringing them to the attention of the concerned authorities.
- Raju and the party workers are striving hard to strengthen the party at the field level.
- He Participated in the Digital Mahanada program and discussed how to bring the party back to power with the activists.
- The digital protest was made that the state government had failed to confront Kovid and that the facilities were not going to be improved.
- they fight against the ysrcp anti-government decisions and outreach policies.
- A protest was made and demanded that justice is to be done to the farmers of Amravati and also by Opposing the decision of the three capitals.
- The king went to the dharna function of the farmers of Amravati and declared his solidarity.
- Jagan’s effigy was burnt by the Raju and activists to avoid orthodoxy politics.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Ramakrishna financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people and Chalivendra centers were set up for the people during the summer
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Ramakrishna assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem.
- he conducted Cultural and Traditional programs and he noticed every student’s talent and he gave the b
- est advice for their future career.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- He explained to the people about the welfare and development activities done by the Social Media Party for the government.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and Ramakrishna fought for the special status.
- Ramakrishna mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He has been instrumental in many of the programs like Complications under government Schemes, and soonly problems were resolved also provided better infrastructures like Desktops, Blackboard, Tube lights in schools.
- As being a student, He fought for every issue related to students and sort out them within a minute. Constantly working hard for the student’s career.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top.
- He served as a Social Activist. He served under the TDP party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- He fights over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
Pandemic Covid-19 Services
During First Wave of Corona-
- Ramakrishna came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Ramakrishna came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
During the Second Wave of Corona-
- Ramakrishna visited the hospitals and asked the hospital staff to provide oxygen cylinders for the corona victims who were seriously ill.
- He also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- Ramakrishna worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Punganur, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
ఉచిత రక్త దాన శిబిరం
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా
Born in Punganur
at APOSS, Punganur
at SV University
Joined in TDP
13th Ward Incharge