Sayed Mohammed Nawaz Sameer
YSRCP Youth Leader, Gooty, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Sayed Mohammed Nawaz Sameer is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. He is serving as the YSRCP Youth Leader.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh on 26-March-1998. His Parents were S. Mabu and S. Fairoz Begum.
In 2014, He received his Secondary Board of Education at Maharshi Dayananda gurukulam and a Diploma from the Sri Krishna deva Raya Engineering College between 2014 to 2017.
CAREER IN POLITICS
Following the completion of his education, Nawaz Sameer was drawn into active politics by the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP or YCP) with tremendous enthusiasm and a desire to serve the People and to follow in the footsteps of YS Jagan and do his bit to assist the people in a better manner.
He has been a Party Activist working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
His ongoing dedication and genuine diligence earned him as the YSRCP Youth Leader where he has worked tirelessly for the Party & people, always thinking about their welfare, and garnered great respect from the populace.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March (Padayatra) from Anantapur and met Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy (The present Chief Minister of AP) during the padayatra.
He was a huge supporter of MLA Venkatarami Reddy Garu and attends all of the party programs.
Sameer Nawaz was the die hard fan of Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy and his passion and service have motivated Sameer to enter the politics.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the YSRCP party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- YSRCP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed food packets to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
యువ డైనమిక్ లీడర్ బైరెడ్డి సిద్ధార్థ రెడ్డి గారు టీ బార్ రెస్టారెంట్ ప్రారంభోత్సవంకి విచ్చేసిన దృశ్యం
మీడియా తో మాట్లాడుతున్న నవాజ్ సమీర్ గారు…
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో గ్రామా నివాసులకు, పేదవారికి, యాచకుల కు ఆహారాన్ని అందజేస్తున్న నవాజ్ సమీర్ గారు
ప్రముఖ నాయకునికి అభిమానంతో పూల మాలను వేసి కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలుపుతున్న సందర్భము…
టీ బార్ రెస్టారెంట్ ప్రారంభోత్సవంకి విచ్చేసిన యువ డైనమిక్ లీడర్ బైరెడ్డి సిద్ధార్థ రెడ్డి గారు