Sayappagari Meena Ganesh
Janasena Party Leader, Bukkapatnam, Puttaparthi, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, Janasena
Sayappagari Meena Ganesh is the Janasena Party Leader, Bukkapatnam . He was born on 01-07-1990 to Krishnappa and Shakunthala. In 2007, He completed SSC at ZPHS, Ganpeta, and attained Intermediate from Patti junior college, Bukkapatnam in 2009. From 2009-2012, Ganesh completed his Graduation with a Degree from Balayesu degree college, Sidhupur.
Ganesh married Meena she is also active in politics. She took part in every party activity along with Ganesh.
In 2019, Ganesh started his political journey with the Janasena Party. He contested as MPTC from the Janasena party. He is a Party Activist. He gave his contributions to the party, actively participates in Election Campaigns, Bike Rallies. Ganesh is the only person in Bukkapatnam village from the Janasena party. He is a Janasena party Leader.
- On the orders of Janasena party president Shri Pawan Kalyan, under the auspicious of the Janasena party and the BJP, Ganesh took part in the Deeksha at 10 a.m. following the covid rules in protest against the corruption in the houses allotted to Andhra Pradesh by the central government for the poor.
- The people are in a lot of trouble because of the Covid-19. The government should support the people in such situations instead, the people are being robbed in the form of the current bill, Ganesh, and party members, led by Madhusudan Reddy, a Janasena party cadre, protested against this by sitting hostage in their house.
- He also involves in Social Activities. He distributed fruits to the poor people. Gave financial support to old-age people.
- Ganesh provided Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in most of the villages during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and he was Provided food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Conducted awareness programs on how to maintain Social Distance and how to prevent COVID-19.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.