SC-Cell Town Secretary, Ramagundam, Telangana, TRS
Sattu Srinivas is the SC-Cell Town Secretary of Ramagundam from the TRS Party.
He was born on 08-August-1978 to Raja Linga & Rajamma and raised up at Peddapalli.
He studied Secondary Board of Education from Saraswathi Shishu mandir at Sharadha Nagar near in the year 1994.
In 2009, Srinivas began his political career through the Telangana Rashtra Samithi Party(TRS) and was a Party Activist who worked all days and involves in every organized Party meeting and works for the growth and development of the Party and organization and also done many Social Activities/services.
For his perseverance, dedication, and service, Srinivas was appointed as the SC-Cell Town Secretary of Ramagundam in 2021.
From then until now, he has been in the position that was assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
Srinivas was a hard worker and strive hard to solves every issue faced by the public.
As continuing his duties and responsibilities Srinivas proportionally set up a successful Business of his own as Coal Transport.
He simultaneously balancing the multiple works by fulfilling the needs of students and people.
- Srinivas played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao.
- He participated in many Dharnas, Rallies, and Bandhs like Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, Vanta Varpu, Sakala Janula Samme, Chalo Hyderabad, and Million March during Telangana Movement.
- He engaged in programs like Harithaharam, Palle Pragathi, and Swachh Bharath.
- He organized the blood camps and medical camps, checkups in the village and helped by distributing medicines, and other essential things to the people, and also he donated blood for the needy people.
- Organized many party meetings for the strong development of the Party and community.
- Participated in Village development activities like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Awareness programs have been set up to keep the youth at the forefront to render service.
- Srinivas conducted awareness programs in colleges and motivates them for their bright future.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Srinivas provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He financially contributed to the development of hostel Infrastructure such as benches, chairs, tube lights, beds, fans, and many more.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards for villagers.
- Provided meals and food to the needy and poor people by Srinivas.
- Many development and social activities have been performed by the party.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
Services during Pandemic Covid-19:
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- Srinivas financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
- During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
- Srinivas distributed vegetables, fruits, and essential things in the covid-19 lockdown period.
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Godavarikhani, Ramagundam, Peddapalli, Telangana
Born in Peddapalli
from Saraswathi Shishu Mandir
Joined in TRS
SC-Cell Town Secretary