Mandal MPTC, Kapavaram Village, Ramachandrapuram Mandal, Konaseema District, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Satish Rednam is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and Mandal MPTC of Kapavaram Village, Mandal: Ramachandrapuram, Konaseema District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 21st April 1978, Satish Rednam was born to the couple of Mr: Mohan Rao and Mrs: Rajeshwari in the village of Kakinada in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1994, Satish Rednam acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Velangi and completed his Intermediate from Chaitanya Junior College located at Kakinada in the year 1996.
Satish Rednam began his Professional Career and started Agriculture, and ever since he started the profession he simulteneously handled his family responsibilities.
A Career in Politics:
In the year 2012, Satish Rednam began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Satish Rednam was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Satish Rednam was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Vice-Sarpanch in Kapavaram in the year 2012. His continuous effort and hard work promoted him as Minority Leader and he currently serving in the position.
He was promoted to Corporative Vice-President at Kapavaram Village, Ramachandrapuram Mandal in the year 2019.
Later, In the year 2019, Satish Rednam switched from TDP to Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP), was enchanted by the services rendered to the people was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Mandal MPTC of Ramachandrapuram from YSRCP in 2021, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- On the occasion of Jagan’s birthday, Narender gives out books to the Students.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- Satish conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the party, and the symbol, and ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Satish is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Satish was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Satish continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Satish offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Satish is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Satish offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Satish acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Satish responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.