Satish Kumar Prajapathi
TRMBC District President, Sangareddy, Telangana, TRS.
Satish Kumar Prajapathi is an Indian Politician of the TRS Party and TRMBC District President of Sangareddy, Telangana.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 15th of June 1984, Satish Kumar was born to the couple Mr. Venkaiah and Mrs. Kistamma and raised in Sangareddy District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1999, Satish Kumar obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Kowdipally, Sangareddy, and completed his Intermediate course of Diploma from DVR College of Engineering & Technology College in Kashipur, Telangana in 2003.
He attained his graduation of B.Tech (Civil) from DVR College of Engineering & Technology College in Kashipur, Telangana in 2006.
As he proceeded to gratify his functions and responsibilities, Satish Kumar developed into a professional by proportionately establishing a successful business of his own and simultaneously balancing multiple tasks by meeting the needs of people. Since he began, he has managed his family responsibilities concurrently.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2009, Satish commenced his Political career by joining the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana and aspires to provide all of the services to the people in attainment, rising to become the party’s Leader.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the TRS Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of TRS, Satish expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
His steadfast dedication and genuine effort earned him the post of Village President of Sangareddy from the TRS Party and he has been consistently working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and winning tremendous public acclaim.
He keeps the confidence given in him by the people and sustains his service by focusing on the proximate welfare of the people and on initiatives that will make the Party prosper.
After acquiring the authority and carrying out all activities as his commitment to the welfare of the people and by fully complying with a code of conduct, Satish joined the Telangana Rashtra Kummara Sangam and was promoted as the Divisional President of Sangareddy to promote the proper focus towards the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
His everlasting dedication and hard work gained him the role of TRKS District President of Sangareddy in 2020 for his perseverance, dedication, and service, and he has been in the position which was assigned and has rendered services to many through his kind heart by fulfilling the tasks assigned to his, winning the people’s admiration.
Satish’s unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of TRKS State Secretary of Telangana in 2020 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Satish’s constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2021, led to his promotion to the (Telangana Rashtra Must backward Class) TRMBC District President of Sangareddy and has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the community’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
Party and Social Activities:
- He organized and participated in all meetings at the village and Mandal levels at his own expense, and he delivered speeches to inspire the young people and future leaders.
- In an effort to get the central government to declare its stance on the purchase of grain properly so that the farmers could receive the proper justice, Satish and TRS leaders organized a Maha Dharna.
- He put a lot of effort into promoting various state and federal government schemes and assisting the public in getting benefits. He also worked hard to preserve strong and cordial relationships with people from all walks of society and in positions of authority.
- He made it clear that the growth of party ideas depends on unemployment rather than differences between faiths and castes. He also expressed his interest in the party’s ideologies and his position there.
- He is fiercely opposed to the state government revoking new agricultural legislation and other advantageous provisions that would ensure farmers’ survival and organize educational initiatives to inform farmers concerning bank loans and agricultural production.
- The leaders of the TRS Party were informed by Satish of the relevance of the party, its emblem, and its philosophy.
- He has organized several rallies and dharnas in an effort to voice his opposition to the national and state governments’ anti-people policies.
- Satish is adamantly opposed to the state government deleting new agriculture legislation and other advantageous provisions that would help farmers survive.
- He was informing the populace about the government’s new welfare programs designed to help the underprivileged via a mobilization program.
- Satish worked hard to bring numerous State and Central Government initiatives to the public and help people get the benefits. He was actively engaged in a number of social service endeavors.
- The recipients received checks from the CM Relief Fund, the Shadi Mubarak program, the Kalyana Lakshmi plan, and others under the supervision of higher authorities.
- He organized Party Membership Programs for the party members and accompanied several Mandal and District level party meetings in the town.
- In order to help the party strengthen, a sizable number of party development activities were conducted in the region.
- He will be accessible to the general people while acting as a TRS activist amid trying times. He fights tirelessly to address the issues of the populace, and petitions are sent to the relevant authorities.
- Numerous party meetings were conducted to ensure the Party’s continual progress, and community-wide awareness campaigns were launched to put young people at the forefront of the drive to simply offer service.
- He is vehemently opposed to the state government deleting new agricultural regulations and other advantageous provisions that would help farmers survive.
- Throughout his reign, Satish worked diligently to enhance many of the farmers in return for a sizable fee for the goods the farmer produced.
- Satish made a lot of effort to ensure that the farmers received proper care and payment for the goods they produced while working under his direction.
- In addition to giving financial aid to individuals in need and children who had suffered much as a result of losing their families, he also made a special contribution to the welfare of families.
- Satish has organized and carried out a sizable number of social activities at the district level, helping others who are less fortunate as a consequence.
Services provided during the Pandemic
- During the first and second Corona waves, he offered monetary and humanitarian relief to people impacted by the lockdown. Throughout the crisis, a caring response was given, helping those in need and providing further aid to individuals who had been impacted by the lockout.
- As per policy, Satish distributed vegetables and fruits to villagers, the homeless, and Municipality workers in addition to helping those who had been harmed by the lockdown.
- A meeting was organized to highlight social distance and the need of taking precautions to stop the Corona Epidemic from spreading.
- In order to protect them from any negative consequences after the coronavirus was eventually eradicated, the village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to raise public awareness of the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
H.No: 8-8-122/2/3, Gandhinagar, Kalvakunta Road, Mandal&District: Sangareddy, Constituency: Sangareddy, State: Telangana, Pincode: 502001.
Mobile: 90009 20980, 79939 88662
MLC శంబిపూర్ రాజన్న గారితో సతీష్ కుమార్ గారు
కుత్బుల్లాపూర్ ఎమ్మెల్యే వివేక్ అన్నగారితో సతీష్ కుమార్ గారు
బీసీ లీడర్ మరియు పార్లమెంట్ సభ్యులు “ర్యాగ కృష్ణయ్య” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
మహాత్మ జ్యోతిరావు పూలే వర్ధంతి
తొలితరం సామాజిక విప్లవకారుడు, వెనుకబడిన వర్గాల కోసం, సమాజంలో ఉన్న కులపరమైన వివక్షత కోసం తన జీవితాన్ని ధారపోసి అవిశ్రాంత పోరాటం సాగించిన “మహాత్మ జ్యోతిరావు పూలే” గారి వర్ధంతి సందర్భంగా ఆయనను స్మరించుకుంటూ నివాళులు అర్పిచడం జరిగింది.
భారతదేశంలో మొదటి మహిళా ఉపాధ్యాయురాలు (1848) మరియు మహారాష్ట్రకు చెందిన భారతీయ సంఘ సంస్కర్త, విద్యావేత్త, కవియాత్రి సావిత్రీబాయి ఫూలే గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలను వేసి ఘన నివాళిలు అర్పించడం జరిగింది.
దేశ సమాజ పునర్నిర్మాణానికి జ్యోతిరావు పూలే చేసిన విశేష కృషి చిరస్మరణీయం. వారి యొక్క జయంతి సందర్బంగా పూలే గారి సేవలను స్మరించుకుంటూ ఘన నివాళి అర్పించడం జరిగింది.
పోలీస్ అధికారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకముగా కలిసి పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
నూతన సంవత్సరాన్ని ఆహ్వానిస్తూ క్యాలెండర్ ను ఆవిష్కరించడం జరిగింది.
Party and Community Activities
Born in Kowdipally
of Medak, Telangana
Studied SSC Standard
from Zilla Parishad High School, Kowdipally
from DVR College of Engeneering, Kashipur
from DVR College of Engeneering, Kashipur
Joined in TRS
of Sangareddy, TRS
TRKS District President
of Sangareddy, TRS
TRKS State President
of Telangana, TRS
TRMBC District President
of Sangareddy, TRS