Sathish Gowda GS
MPTC, Agali, Anantapur, Madakasira, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Sathish Gowda GS is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and MPTC of Agali in Anantapur District, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 01st of July 1976, Sathish Gowda was born to the couple Mr. Siddappa and Mrs. Thimmakka in the Village of Gayaragonadahalli in Agali Mandal of Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1992, Sathish acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Janatha Vidyalaya at Bangalore, Karnataka, and completed his Intermediate course from Junior College at Madhugiri, Banglore in 1994.
He attained his Graduation of Degree at Tumkur in 1997.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2003, Sathish was drawn into politics through the Indian National Congress (INC) Party which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, to address the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
As being a part of INC, Sathish expresses keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
After the death of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Rajasekhar Reddy, Prudhvi left the Congress party in 2009 and joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP or YCP) to follow the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy’s footsteps and do his part to help the people in a better way.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, in the year 2019, he was appointed as the Mandal General Secretary of Agali in Anantapur District from YSRCP by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, during the local body elections in 2021, he was elected and served as the MPTC of Agali from YSRCP in 2021 to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly as a process of excessive commitments.
FAMILY PARTICIPATION IN POLITICS:
Sathish Gowda served in various positions and served the people, his wife Manjula Sathish Gowda was also involved in politics by following in his footsteps and under the guidance of Agali Mandal MPTC Sathish Gowda.
Despite being handed over the responsibilities, the party was dazzled by her dedication, and the people appointed her as the Constituency Director of Vokkaligas Community in 2020 so that he could stay closer to the people and carry out programs that would benefit them.
From the moment she was given the position till now, she has been using all her resources for the people and pursuing a happy life of public welfare, and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the party and the welfare of the welfare people.
- Sathish was an Andhra Pradesh Activist, He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state by providing intellectual support.
- He explained to the people about the 3 capitals and said to the people about the development decentralization i.e how to organize meetings, generate projects for the party.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status for the party.
- Sathish has taken an active role in the Odarpu Yatra as the Jagan defied the party leadership to embark on “Odarpu yatra” to console the families of those who died of shock on hearing the news about his father’s death.
- He accompanied multiple Mandal and District level party meetings in the town, and he also organized Party Membership Programs for the members of the parties.
- In initiatives such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Sathish has always been at the forefront of the people, confronting problems and working for the party’s advancement.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- Sathish carried out many developmental activities in the village like laying of CC Roads in Village, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage System and Solving of water Problems by improving the quality of water.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Sathish has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children and mineral water to the residents.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Sathish built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he provided financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were affected by the lockdown. During the crisis, and acted with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been affected by the lockdown.
- He has been giving vital supplies to assist water-scarce places due to the social gap established by the Covid-19 restrictions.
- Sathish snuck across to help those who had been impacted by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the established protocols.
- He assisted the impoverished by providing masks, hand sanitizers, food, and financial support.
- A gathering was organized to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting preventative measures to prevent the Corona Epidemic from spreading.
- When the coronavirus was successfully eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not subjected to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was launched in response to Prime Minister Modi’s request to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
- During the corona pandemic, free medications were supplied to raise awareness about the need of being cautious before getting the sickness.
A Genuine Leader Is Self-Assured Enough To Stand Alone, Courageous Enough To Make Difficult Decisions, And Compassionate Enough To Listen To The Concerns Of Others.
-Sathish Gowda GS
Agali MPTC Sathish Gowda GS
Illegal arrest by police
Sathish Gowda With Hindupuram MP candidate Mr. Nadeem
Mr. Jayaramareddy Sir Birthday Celebrations at Bangalore
Honor Ceremony to Mr. Sathish Gowda
Election Campaign with Party Leaders
With YSRCP Leaders