Sathish Babu Prajapathi
YSRCP Leader, District President of Shalivahana Sangam, Vadamalapeta, Chittoor, Nagari, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Sathish Babu Prajapathi is presently in the positions of YSRCP Leader of Vadamalapeta Village and District President of Shalivahana Sangam in Chittoor.
He was born on 08th October 1973 to Cherlopalli Nagaraju and Eshwaramma in Vadamalapeta Village. In 1990, Babu studied his Schooling at Mahatma Gandhi High School at Aragonda.
In 1994, Sathish Babu began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) and worked as an Active Member. He contested as the village Sarpanch on the umbrella symbol for Vadamalapeta village and unfortunately, he lost the position.
In the year 1995, and appointed as the Zonal Treasurer for Vadamalapeta Mandal from TDP.
In 2018, Babu swapped his party from Telugu Desam Party to Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP). In the year 2000, Sathish Babu worked as a Member of Shalivahana Sangham.
In 2010 because of his sincerity and dedication to services, He was promoted to the post of General Secretary of the Shalivahana Sangam Mandal and being served up to 2014.
He extended his work by appointing as the Mandal President for Vadamalapeta of Chittoor District from 2014 to 2018. In 2019, R.K.Raju (YSRCP Party Leader) recognized and applauded Satish for the work performed for the development of the party.
For his comprehensive commitment towards his position in 2018, Sathish Babu upgraded his position to the District President of Chittoor for Shalivahana Sangam.
Since then he has been dealing with the same designation i.e. District President of Shalivahana Sangam and actively discharging his duties.
- During elections, He played an active role in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked very hard on being the helping hand for the party by proposing more votes to the YSRCP.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies.
- Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
- Sathish Babu carried out many developmental activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage System and Solving of water Problems.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the Chittoor and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Sathish Babu fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Sathish Babu will be at the forefront of the problem.
- Sathish Babu distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and provided fruits, Meals to the homes of the old age by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health card of the villagers.
- Every year on the birth anniversary of Atukuri Molla(The Telugu poet who authored the Telugu-language Ramayana, Identified by her caste, she was popularly known as Kummara (potter) Molla), Sathish Babu, and the Members in the Shalivahana Sangam provided food to the Vadamalapeta villagers.
- He organized Free Medical Camp in the Vadamalapeta Village and freely distributed medicines to the required people at his own cost.
- For the last five years, on the occasion of Maha Shivaratri, Satish Babu has organized a free medical camp and an Annadanam program for temple devotees.
- Prasadam is distributed at the festival of Ugadi (which is considered as the new year) in Vadamalpeta village.
- During the summer, the winter solstice is maintained and served. Buttermilk and cheddar drinks are served on Grama Jatara days.
- Every year Distribution of books, pens, and clothes to poor children for their higher education, as well as assisting poor people if someone expires by donating a certain amount for the assassinated family.
- Food, fruits, and vegetables were distributed along with some of the leaders during the corona.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
Services rendered in the Pandemic
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- Food item packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Sathish settled permanently with his family in Vadamalapet in 1990. Sathish was married to Usha in 1997 and the couple had 2 children namely Pooja(elder child) and Sandhya(Younger child). He started his own business in 2000.
తొలి తెలుగు కవయిత్రి మొల్లమాంబ జయంతి వేడుకలను మండలకేంద్రంలో ఘనంగా నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది. ఈ సందర్బంగా కుమ్మరా యువసేన నాయకులూ మొల్ల చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలలు వేసి నివాళి అర్పించారు.
ఉచిత వైద్య శిబిరం
వడమాలపేట గ్రమ్మము నందు ఉచిత వైద్య శిబిరం నిర్వచడం జరిగింది. ఆ శిబిరంలో అవసరమైన వారికీ ఉచితంగా మందులు అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
భోజనం ప్యాకెట్లను పంపిణి
సామాజిక కార్యకర్త, ఆలోచనాపరుడు మరియు కుల వ్యతిరేక సామాజిక సంస్కర్త అయినటువంటి జ్యోతి రావు గోవిందరావు ఫులే గారి యొక్క జయంతి సందర్భంగా నివాసులకు భోజనం ప్యాకెట్లను పంపిణి చెసి పాదయాత్ర చేయడం జరిగింది.