Sathike Shyam Sunder Reddy
Active Leader, Burugula, Peapully, Dhone, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Sathike Shyam Sunder Reddy is the Active Leader of Burugula from the YSRCP. He was born on 26-09-1969 to Kambagiri Reddy and Venkata Laxmamma in Burugula Village of Peapully Mandal, Kurnool Dist. He completed the SSC standard in 1985. Basically, he hails from an Agricultural family. He was married to Shivamma.
In 1999, Shyam started his political journey with the Indian National Congress(INC) Party. He provided employment to village people from the Congress party. He laid CC roads to B.C Colony, Boya Colony. He provided Water facilities for the Burugula village people.
Shyam joined the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) in 2004. He actively participated in every party meeting. He did so many Social Activities. He built a high school in Burugula village, Vankamettapalle, Erukalavada Colony. He repaired water tank pipes in the SC Colony of Burugula village.
In 2009, he left the TDP and again joined the Congress party. Shyam was the one who would help the farmers in whatever they needed in agriculture.
He joined the YSRCP and Shyam is the Active Leader of Burugula from the YSRCP.
- He gave 5cents place for the construction of Sachivalayam.
- He provided employment to poor people in Burugula village.
- He facilitates Bore wells with the help of SPY Reddy.
- In 2013, Shyam provided employment to the people through the Penna cement industry. As the Leader of the Opposition in the village of Burugula, he was well received by the people.
- In 2017, He laid Mine Road in Burugula village.
- Shyam gave pensions to old age people, provided homes to homeless people, gave land documents to farmers. Shyam was admired by the people for doing good deeds in the village.
- In 2020, He laid CC roads from Akula Narayana Reddy home to Karanam Babanayya home and from Pullagam Kambagiri home to the whole SC colony. He gave land documents to poor people.
- In 2021, He setup Grama Sachivalayam, RBK Raithu Bharosa Centre in the village.