Social Media District General Secretary, Bansapally, Dilawarpur, Nirmal, Telangana, TRS
Sarpanch Naresh is the Social Media District General Secretary from Nirmal, Telangana. He was born on 03rd March 1989 in Bansapally village.
In 2006, Naresh earned his Board of Secondary Education from ZP high school, located at Bansapally. He completed Intermediate at GSR junior college, Nirmal in 2008. In 2011, Naresh attained his Graduation(Degree) from Chanakya degree college, Nirmal. Then after he gets into higher education with his Post Graduation Naresh acquired M.Com from Osmania University. From 2014-2016, he received B.Ed from Osmania University.
A career in Politics:
Naresh officially entered Politics and started his career as a Member of TRS Vidyarthi Vibhagam. He constantly fought over students’ issues. As a result of Naresh’s dedication to student affairs, he was chosen to the TRSV Organization Committee in 2009. In the same year, He took charge as Mandal Youth President and performs his duties successfully in order to fulfill his roles and responsibilities. His humble service captivated the minds of the people, hoping that they would connect with him.
The Telangana movement refers to a movement for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India. After several years of protest and agitation, the central government, under the United Progressive Alliance, decided to bifurcate the existing Andhra Pradesh state, and on 07-February-2014, the Union Cabinet unilaterally cleared the bill for the creation of Telangana. Lasting for almost a decade, this has been one of the most long-lasting movements in South India.
Naresh played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao. He took part in Hunger Strikes, Rally, Protest Programs, Chalo Hyderabad, Million March, Vanta-Varpu, Bike Rallies, as a part of the Telangana Movement.
The people of Bansapally elected Naresh as Sarpanch in the hope that he would continue to serve with the same zeal and he served in the position from 2012-2013. He becomes Social Media District General Secretary from Nirmal, Telangana in 2021. Naresh has been successful in solving people’s problems in his political career in general his regime is considered as people’s regime.
He conducts awareness of voting by telling that Exercising the right to vote is one of the most important duties of a citizen in a democracy he motivates people by saying such things.
Naresh’s Social Service During his Sarpanch Tenture:
- Sarpanch Naresh and TRS party members distributed clothes, basic necessities for the poor.
- During his Sarpanch tenure, he sanctioned house-to-house toilets in the village.
- In order to carry out his duties as Sarpanch, Naresh went home to home and gave awareness on the corona vaccine.
- He collected donations for Ganesh and Durgamatha Statue installation.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Organized blood camps and medical camps in the village and donated the blood for the needy people under the auspicious of Naresh.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- He conducted the Annadanam program for the poor and orphanage people and distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanages and old age homes.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Naresh informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
Naresh ’s effort during the Pandemic
-Pandemic hit the people’s lives very badly. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid crisis
-As a responsible leader Naresh gave his contribution even during the covid time.
-In the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-He provided food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Naresh put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.
నిర్మల్ నియోజకవర్గ ఎమ్మెల్యే ఇంద్రకరణ్ రెడ్డి గారికి జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేసిన సర్పంచ్ మన నరేష్ గారు
రిపబ్లిక్ డే వేడుకలలో
రిపబ్లిక్ డే వేడుకలలో భాగంగా సోషల్ మీడియా ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి నరేష్ గారు మరియు తెరాస నాయకులు
రైతుబంధు చెక్కుల పంపిణీ
గ్రామంలో ని అర్హులకు రైతుబంధు చెక్కులు పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న సర్పంచ్ నరేష్ గారు, DAO గారు, AO మేడం, పీవీ రమణ రెడ్డి గారు తదితరులు
రైతువేదిక ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమంలో
రైతువేదిక ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా సోషల్ మీడియా ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి నరేష్ గారు మరియు తదితరులు
సర్పంచ్ నరేష్ గారి సేవలు గుర్తించి ఆయనను సన్మానించిన ఎమ్మెల్యే ఇంద్రకరణ్ రెడ్డి గారు
హరితహారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా
హరితహారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటి కంచె వేస్తున్న తెరాస కార్యకర్తలు