Saroja Shankar Nayak Kunusothu
MPTC, Gotlakonda, Nekkonda, Warangal, Narsampet, Telangana, INC.
Saroja Shankar Nayak Kunusothu is an Indian Politician of the INC Party and MPTC of Nekkonda in Warangal District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 12th of May 1987, Shankar Nayak was born to the couple Mr. Kunusothu Nanya and Mrs. Kunusothu Najee and rasied in Gotlakonda Village in Nekkonda Mandal of Warangal District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2002, Shankar Nayak acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Viswa Bharathi High School located at Parvathagiri in Warangal District and completed his Intermediate from Kakatiya Junior College at Narsampet in 2005.
Shankar Nayak attained his graduation of Degree from Kakatiya University placed at Narsampet in 2009 and finished his MBA course from Vivenakanda PG College at Keesaragutta in 2011.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Shankar Nayak joined the Indian National Congress Party (INC) in 2019 as he was passionate about politics and concurred to satisfy the political aspirations of the people while also doing a modest service and addressing societal conflicts.
Shankar Nayak takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as a Party Activist, executing his responsibilities in accordance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
During the time period of local body elections in 2019, Shankar Nayak contested for the Village Sarpanch of Gotlakonda but the competed position has been lost due to a minor difference in the voting percentage.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, in 2019, Mrs. Saroja Shankar contested and was elected by the people for the MPTC Position for Nekkonda Mandal of Warangal District by INC Party to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly.
Party and Social Activities:
- The house deeds were handed over to the families living in the village through the housing scheme implemented by the government and also resolved the complications that occurred under the schemes.
- He has attended numerous meetings, Rachabanda Programs in the Village and Mandal level, and Carried out development activities related to Villages like setting up Street lights and solving water issues by increasing the Purity of water.
- Shankar Nayak provided financial and humanitarian aid to those affected by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona.
- He took an active part in ensuring assistance programs for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
- The roads in the village were widened at the corners, assuming that there was a possibility of accidents due to the narrowness of the roads and new roads were laid as part of the colony’s development program, as well as repairing damaged roads.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
- Saroja Shankar Nayak exhibited his compassion by contributing financially to the families of those who had been impacted by death and by participating in and helping with the arrangements for the burial of an association member who had perished accidentally.
- As a part of environmental protection, he has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casted the plants in the village .
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Shankar Nayak offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Shankar Nayak responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
గ్రామంలో ప్రమాదవశాత్తు, ఆరోపిగ్యం క్షీణించి మరణించిన వారికి అంతక్రియ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొని వారి కుటుంబాన్ని పరామర్శించడం జరిగింది.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
రాజకీయ నాయకుడిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలూపుతు పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును అందచేయయడం జరిగింది.
నిత్యావసర సరుకుల పంపిణీ
కరోనా సమయంలో ఇంటింటికీ వెళ్లి సామజిక దూరం పాటిస్తూ నిత్యావసర సరుకులు అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
గొర్రెల మందు పంపిణీ
పార్టీ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం
ఇంటింటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను క్లుప్తంగా గ్రామ ప్రజలకు వివరిస్తూ పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం కృషి చేయడం జరిగింది.