Sappogu Vijaya Baskar
State Convenor of Bhim Army, Andhra Pradesh.
Sappogu Vijaya Baskar is presently in the position of the State Convenor of Bhim Army from Andhra Pradesh.
He was born on 10th June 1989 to Sappogu Pal Raju and Saralamma in Machapuram village.
In 2006, Vijaya Baskar Finished his Schooling at ZP High School from Nandanavanam and completed Intermediate from APSWR college.
He attained a Graduation of MSC from Rayalaseema University at Kurnool in the year 2014 and finished Master of Arts in English from 2018-2022 at Rayalaseema University resided at Kurnool.
Vijaya Baskar Began his political career through the Madiga Reservation Porata Samiti (M.R.P.S) in 2012. He was appointed as the President of M.S.F University and served in his respective position from 2012 to 2014.
With the dedication and sincerity towards his work, From 2018-2020 the position upgraded to District President of M.S.F University, and discharged his duties.
In 2020, Vijaya Baskar joined in Bhim Army (Bharat Ekta Mission)which is an Ambedkarite and Dalit rights organization in India founded by Chandrashekhar Azad.
He was appointed as the State Convenor of Bhim Army in 2020 and since then he has been monitoring his duties and responsibilities and by involving in every group protests against discrimination and caste violence against Dalit by members of the upper caste.
- Vijaya Baskar fought for the Heavy Fees in Schools and colleges as Fees are higher in private colleges and becoming a burden to the students.
- He involved in student Dharnas and fought for many issues like Fee Reiumbersemnt, Meals for Hostels, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities to poor Students, Admissions for Students, essential things for Hostel, and for college students.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards for villagers.
- Organized many Programs for the strong development of the community.
- Awareness programs have been set up to keep the youth at the forefront to render service.
- Many development and social activities have been performed by the Baskar.
- Vijaya Baskar struggled to make government schemes available to the people in the village and created awareness about the importance of schemes.
- Fought on the issues of School students and solve them as quickly.
- He fought and solved the issues of villagers and also the problem relating to pensions of eligibility candidates, Backward and low-level communities.
- Vijaya Baskar fought over the issues of providing houses to the needy and poor people by the government.
- He organized the blood camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Vijaya Baskar financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Vijaya Baskar provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He fought for the reservations of backward and low caste communities and also on the issues of the villagers.
- Vijaya Baskar performed many activities for the development of the village and School.
- Every Year On the occasion of Dr. B.R. Ambedhkar Birth Anniversary, Baskar Celebrates the occasion by recalling the services he provided to the nation and distributes Books and Stationery things to the School students.
- He fought against the government to allocate more reservation seats for SCs & STs communities in the private sector and public sector.
- Bringing to the government attention, problems facing by the people.
- Celebrates the Birth and death anniversaries of Ambedkar, Jagjivan Ram, and Gandi Jayanthi.
Services During Pandemic Covid-19:
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- Food item packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
ప్రెస్ మీట్ లో భాగంగా
డా . B.R. అంబెడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
ప్రజల సమస్యలపై న్యాయం జరగాలని అధికారుల దగ్గరకు సమాచారం ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది..