Mandal Vice President of Raithu Morcha, Kaniparthi, Kamalapur, Huzurabad, Hanumakonda, Telangana, BJP
Sannapu Surender is an Indian Politician and current Mandal Vice President of Raithu Morcha from Kamalapur, Hanumakonda district.
Early Life and Education:
On 12th August 1981 Surender was born to the couple Sambaiah and Saramma in Kaniparthi village.
In 1997, Surender obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Zilla Parishad high school, located at Kamalapur. From 1998-2000, he earned his Intermediate from Swetcha junior college which resided at Hanumakonda. From 2007-2011, Surender attained his Graduation Degree(BCom) from Govt Degree college, located at Jammikunta.
A career in Politics:
Surender started his political journey with the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in 2011 and took party responsibilities. He worked as an Active Member of the party by contributing to every activity such as organizing Party Emergence Programs, Election Campains, Awareness Programs on Voting, etc.
Surender established himself as a Public Leader as soon as he joined the party by contributing to the party’s welfare activities. In acknowledgment of his efforts and hard work, he was designated a Party Worker and a Social Worker by party officials and was recognized as a strategist for being instrumental in successfully worked as Party Activist.
His active involvement in the party for the public welfare bring him to promote Mandal Leader of Kamalapur from the BJP. In recognition of his tireless work, pure efforts the party officials appointed him as Mandal Vice President of Raithu Morcha from Kamalapur, Hanumakonda district. During the term of the Raithu Morcha Mandal Vice President he became more active in politics and has constantly strived for the people’s welfare.
BJP leaders and activists across the state have taken the initiative, demanding that the problems of farmers in Telangana be resolved on the orders of the President of the BJP party Bandi Sanjay. They demanded the purchase of grain on a war footing, the payment of support price for tainted and discolored grain, an end to harassment of farmers in the name of depreciation, and the implementation of debt forgiveness.
- Surender even served as Social Activist in Telaprolu village. Many welfare activities have been implemented during his reign.
- He conducts awareness of voting by telling that Exercising the right to vote is one of the most important duties of a citizen in a democracy. He motivates people by saying such things.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- He has been organizing freedom fighters birth and death anniversaries and pays tribute at their portrai
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood to the needy people.
- Handed over Kalyana Lakshmi, Shadi Mubarak checks to the beneficiars.
- Surender financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- With the intention of no student can illiterate due to lack of money Rabbani provided financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Surender came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributing Covid Kits to the members who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quartine.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
H-N0: 3-123, Kaniparthi, Nearby Mini Water Tank, Village: Kaniparthi, Mandal: Kamalapur, Constituency: Huzurabad, District: Hanumakonda, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 505103
Mobile: 8464055419, 8074722483
బండి సంజయ్ గారితో
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షుడు బండి సంజయ్ గారితో రైతు మోర్చా మండల ఉపాధ్యక్షులు సురేందర్ గారు
Born in Kaniparthi village
at Zilla Parishad high school, located at Kamalapur
from Swetcha junior college
from Govt Degree college, located at Jammikunta
through the BJP
from the BJP
Mandal Vice President
of Raithu Morcha from Kamalapur, Hanumakonda district