YSRCP Party Activist, YSRCP, Kadiri, Sri Sathya Sai, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Davadi Sankar Ramana is the YSRCP Party Activist from Kadiri, Sri Sathya Sai district, in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Born and Education:
He was born on 22nd July 1990 to the couple Raju and Ramanamma in Kadiri.
In 2006, Sankar Ramana obtained his Board of Secondary Education in Kadiri, Sri Sathya Sai district.
A career in Politics:
Sankar Ramana has a keen interest in Social Service. His constant effort for serving people led him into Politics. In 2009, He officially entered into Politics and started his Political Career as a Member of the YSRCP Party. He played an active role in the YSRCP since its establishment.
The Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) is an Indian regional political party based in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Its Founder and President Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy serve as the state’s Chief Minister. It is currently the fifth largest party in the Lok Sabha.
Sankar Ramana is a Dedicated Follower of Farmer CM Y.S. Rajashekar Reddy and our current CM YS.Jagan Mohan Reddy. He follows in his footsteps and respects his theories. He contributed to every activity in which Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Sankar Ramana contributed significantly to the Party’s development by participating in every event. He was elected an Active Leader by Party Officials who acknowledged his abilities to assist the public in whatever way feasible at any given time as a social worker and party worker.
He become an Party Activist and took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, and also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, and Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Sankar Ramana has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Sankar Ramana conducted blood donations, and eye camps.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Sankar Ramana handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- With the intention of no student can illiterate due to lack of money Sankar Ramana provided financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19
-Sankar Ramana rendered his service to the Kadiri people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, and front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis. Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Sankar Ramana put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people. Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
Bio-Data of Sankar Ramana
Name: Sankar Ramana
Date of Birth: 22nd July 1990
Father: Mr. Raju
Mother: Mrs. Ramanamma
Present Designation: YSRCP Party Activist from Kadiri, Sri Satya Sai district
Education Qualification: Completed SSC Standard
Profession: Social Worker
Permanent Address: H-No: 7-207, Devalam Bazar, Near by Laxmi Narasimha Swamy
ఎంపీ మిథున్ రెడ్డి గారితో YSRCP కార్యకర్త శంకర్ రమణ గారు
Born in Kadiri
Completed SSC Standard
through the YSRCP
of Kadiri, Sri Sathya Sai district from the YSRCP