Telangana Rashtra Samiti Karmika Vibhagam(TRSKV) Trade Union President, Sarapaka, Burgampahad, Pinapaka, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Telangana, TRSKV
Sanikommu Shankar Reddy is an Indian Politician and current Telangana Rashtra Samiti Karmika Vibhagam(TRSKV) Trade Union, President.
Born and Education:
On 29th November 1979, Shankar Reddy was born to the couple Venkatreddy and Seerhamma in Sarapaka village.
In 1995, Shanka obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Badrachalam Public school. In 2007, He earned Intermediate from Badrachalam Public School itself, Parvathipuram. Shankar acquired his Graduation(Degree) from Goud degree college which resided at Bhadradri Kothagudem.
Shankar Reddy worked as an ITC Employee in Trade Union.
A career in Politics:
Shankar Reddy entered into Active Politics with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti Karmika Vibhagam(TRSKV) and took party responsibilities. Shankar established himself as a Public Leader immediately upon joining the party by contributing to the welfare programs of the party. In recognition of his efforts and dedication, party officials named him a Party Worker and a Social Worker, and he was recognized as a significant strategist for his role in successfully working as a party activist.
He played a major role in Telangana Rashtra Samiti Karmika Vibhagam and fought over workers issues. Shankar is an active leader who constantly brings public issues to the attention of authorities and makes them solved. He has been strengthened the Party at the district level.
The Party authorities appointed Shankar Reddy as the Telangana Rashtra Samiti Karmika Vibhagam(TRSKV) Trade Union President in the belief that he would continue his services.
Service by Shankar Reddy being TRS Leader:
- Shankar Reddy also served as a Social Activist. He made him always available for the people of Sarapaka to solve their needs irrespective of time
- He protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities, gave awareness on importance of voting.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Rajesh has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Shankar Reddy and TRS leaders have demanded that the government reduce petrol and diesel prices.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- He demanded that the government issue notifications quickly and protect the unemployed from suicide.
Shankar Reddy’s effort during the Pandemic
-Pandemic hit the people’s lives very badly. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid crisis
-As a responsible leader Shankar Reddy gave his contribution even during the covid time.
-In the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them. He provided food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Shankar Reddy put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions. Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.