Sangu Swamy BJP
BJYM Youth Mandal President, Machareddy, Kamareddy, Telangana, BJP
Sangu Swamy BJP is an Indian Politician and current BJYM Youth Mandal President from Machareddy Mandal in the respective state of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 06th of March 1995, Swamy was born in Chukkapur village of Kamareddy District to the couple Mr.Balaiah & Mrs. Mangamma.
In the year 2011, he received his secondary board of education from ZP High School, resided at Chukkapur. Later, he earned an undergraduate from Government junior college situated at Machareddy and completed it in 2012.
Further, he acquired a bachelor’s degree from Manjeera Degree College located at Kamareddy and finished in 2016.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
During his tenure in education, he strongly believes that education is the only way to eliminate social evils and uplift society and that it is the only way to reach out to deserving students from the most backward parts of society and provide them with opportunities to not only complete their education but also to transform into confident people.
In the year 2010, he joined the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) which is registered in the form of a student organization and worked constantly as an ABVP Member by solving the issues of Students.
He garnered the people’s affection and in 2011 he extended services by expanding his responsibilities as the College President for Government Junior College to care about the difficulties that arose in the students till 2012.
Recognizing the work that Swamy was doing for the students, in 2018 he was elected as the College President from Manjeera Degree College to provide more services by continuing his duties and serve students between the years 2014-15.
He stepped in Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) which is a member of 5-6 million and attained in the meetings organized by RSS Members and in the year 2015 he has been elected as Campaign Committee Member and served all the way till 2017.
His pure determination and sincerity towards the work, in the year 2017 he has been appointed in the admirable designation as Village Youth President and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind.
After fulfilling the responsibilities of Students’, in the year 2018 Swamy debuted into the Bharatiya Janatha Party (BJP) Party founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
Since the day he stepped into it, Swamy has worked above and beyond his means as an Active Member of BJP for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
Later on, For his constant dedication and efforts for the welfare of the people Swamy was designated with the Position of BJYM Mandal Youth President and working hard to put an end to the problems and inconvenience of humankind.
Since the day he accepted the reputable position he was desperately carrying out the duties assigned to him without heeding the trust placed on him in addition to his primary responsibility, he is addressing the problems faced by the people.
Swamy actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana Movement, Swamy played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As being a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Swamy has been organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
In the periods between 2011-14, he engaged in movement which was held at Osmania University.
Performed a Range of Political Activities shortly after joining the Party-
- During Elections, he enthusiastically participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to won the party in his locality.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Swamy actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting organized by the relevant party.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the Party.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
Social and Welfare Activities-
- Katepally Venkata Ramana Reddy has been launched a youth participation program in the Nava Yuva Beri Kamareddy constituency.
- He organized and participated in dharnas and movements in response to problems highlighted by Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s farmer-friendly legislation.
- Swamy has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Swamy fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Swamy distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- During the covid period, he worked all days (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Swamy stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Swamy conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the
- party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, Swamy also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
You Are A Leader-If Your Actions Encourage Others To Dream Bigger, Perform Better, And Improve Most.
Village: Chukkapur, Mandal& Assembly: Machareddy, District: Kamareddy, State: Telangana
Mobile: 9573165103, 9494012865
Born in Chukkapur
From ZP High School, Chukkapur
From Government Junior College, Machareddy
From Manjeera Degree College, Machareddy
Joined in the ABVP
For Government Junior College
For Manjeera Degree College
Joined in the RSS
From Chukkapur, Machareddy
Joined in the BJP
Youth Mandal President
From BJYM, Machareddy