AP Mala Mahanadu Constituency Youth Leader, Paderu, Andhra Pradesh
Sandepudi Abiswaroop is an Indian Politician and Constituency Youth Leader of Paderu from AP Mala Mahanadu.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
On the 25th of July 1988, Abiswaroop was born to the couple Mr. Saibaba and Mrs. Vijayalaksmi in the village of Chintapalli.
In the year 2002, He acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Chintapalli and Intermediate from APTWR, in 2003.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS
In 2019, He debuted into active politics through the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member.
He joined the Mala Mahanadu in 2019, has been a Party Activist working all day for Party development, and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
As an Ikya Vedika Parliament President, he demonstrated his commitment to the villagers by strengthening his duties, constantly thinking about the welfare of the people and the development of the Party.
His ideological determination and generous sincerity made him Constituency Youth Leader of Paderu, he has worked selflessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the organization’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought aNd solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE COMMUNITY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time. As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He was involved in the Gadapa Gadapa YSR Program which is about the interaction with the villagers and also to come to know about their livelihood and ways of earning.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
H.no:7-136, Village & Mandal: Chintapalli, District: Visakhapatnam, Assembly: Paderu, State: Andhra Pradesh
Born in Chintapalli
from ZP High School, Chintapalli
Joined AP Mala Mahanadu
Ikya Vedika Parliament President
Constituency Youth Leader