Kisan Cell Mandal Vice- President, Kanapur Village, Athmakur Mandal, Wanaparthy District, Makthal, Telangana, INC
Sandepaga Bhagavanth is an Indian Politician of INC and Kisan Cell Mandal Vice-President of Athmakur Mandal, Wanaparthy District, Makthal in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
In 1981, Bhagavanth was born to the couple Mr. Sandepaga Devadasu and Mrs. Sandepaga Buchamma resided in the village of Athmakur, Wanaparthy District, Makthal, in the Indian state of Telangana.
In the year 1996, acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Chinnachintakunta and completed his Intermediate from Government Junior College at Athmakur in the year 1998.
Early Life In Politics:
In the year 2004, Bhagavanth began his Political Career by entering the Indian National Congress (INC) often called a Congress Party to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a part of INC, Bhagavanth expresses keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Ward Member in Kanpur and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He was also elected as Vice-Sarpanch in the village of Kanpur in the year 2004.
In the year 2009, he was elected as Mandal Youth Secretary in Athmakur Mandal.
He was Promoted as Kisan Cell Mandal Vice-President in Athmakur Mandal in the year 2021.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
During Telangana Movement, Ramesh played an active role and fought for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
- Bhagavan set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits and maintaining strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s ideologies and works for the party.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- Bhagavan continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Bhagavanth is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Bhagavanth offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Bhagavanth acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Shiva Krishna responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.