OBC Division General Secretary, Saidabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, BJP.
Sandeep Sagar is an Indian Politician of the BJP Party and OBC Division General Secretary of Saidabad, Hyderabad.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 29th of May 1993, Muthyala Sandeep Sagar was born to the couple Mr Muthyala Vittal Sagar and Mrs Muthyala Gayatri and raised in Saidabad of Hyderabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In 2008, Sandeep Sagar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Neo Royal High School in Saidabad, Hyderabad, and completed his Intermediate course from Ideal Junior College in Gaddiannaram Cross Road, Hyderabad, in 2010.
Sandeep Sagar attained his Graduation of Degree from Sree Venkateswara Degree College (SVDC), Narayanguda in 2013.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Before completing his education, in the year 2018, Sandeep Sagar entered politics with a passion for serving the people by joining the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP), which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
Since the day he stepped into it, Sandeep Sagar has worked above and beyond his means for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
Sandeep Sagar’s unwavering commitment and effort gained him the position of OBC Division General Secretary of Saidabad in Hyderabad in 2020. He has constantly been working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He keeps the confidence given in him by the people and sustains his service by focusing on the proximate welfare of the people and on initiatives that will make the Party prosper.
After acquiring the authority and carrying out all activities as his commitment to the welfare of the people and by fully complying with a code of conduct, Sandeep Sagar was appointed as the Joint Convener of Baghya Nagar Zilla Health Volunteer to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
Sandeep Sagar’s constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2012 led him to establish Yuva Seva Blood Donation Group by representing as the Founder and President of the Group and has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the community’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to humanity and for the goodness of the people.
With the specific intention of supporting the poor in any conceivable way, Sandeep Sagar is leading himself, and his genuine humour has made him a remarkable man with humanity.
As a Social Activist, he has engaged in welfare, development, and awareness activities for the benefit of society.
The organisation’s principal aim is to support those in need of Blood Assistance in any manner conceivable. Its mission is to achieve exceptional improvements in the quality of human existence.
To make an excellent contribution to the issue of blood scarcity in India by raising awareness and upgrading donor service, and therefore to position oneself as a 360-degree solution provider through the Yuvaseva Blood Donation Camp.
The organization’s objective is to “offer help to those in need of blood help and assist them in every way possible,” with the ultimate goal of making India’s blood self-sufficient through voluntary blood donation. The ultimate objective of the Foundation is to make substantial strides toward improving the health of the entire people.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- During Elections, he actively participated in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Sandeep Sagar was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention, support them in receiving benefits, and maintain solid and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s doctrines and worked for the party.
- Sandeep Sagar and BJP officials held a dharna on the main road, claiming that the government assisted private teachers who could not seek employment during the corona. During the dharna, he was also arrested and jailed by police authorities.
- He provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Sandeep Sagar is contrary to the state government abolishing new agricultural laws and other beneficial factors that would support farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- His diligent efforts to improve the plight of farmers during his reign were rewarded by receiving a substantial sum in return for the commodities generated by the farmer.
- A fund-raising drive has been announced to construct a holy Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. As part of making an unprecedented Sri Rama Mandir in Ayodhya, he and his party members helped raise funds for the entire city.
- Sandeep Sagar has participated in a variety of community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children and delivering mineral water to the villagers.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Many service activities were planned during the event, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the needy, and meals for orphaned children.
- Apart from providing humanitarian assistance to the flood victims, he extended his core of service to compensate the victims affected during the rainy season.
- Under his Authority, An Orphanage for Orphans, Old Age Home for old aged people, and the Goshala for the Cows are being directed and looking after their necessities every time.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success due to his efforts.
- Sandeep Sagar sneaked in to assist people affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitisers, food, and monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distancing and the need to take precautionary steps to eliminate the Corona Epidemic.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raise awareness about the virus covid and provide precautions to be followed.
- During the pandemic, Carona time, the first and second waves of Carona, many people died due to a shortage of Oxygen. In Government hospitals, also due to the insufficiency of oxygen cylinders, many people lost their lives. Keeping in view of the effect, Sandeep Sagar raised his service hand and Provided Oxygen Cylinders to the Covid-affected People.
Bio-Data of Mr. Muthyala Sandeep Sagar
Name: Muthyala Sandeep Sagar
DOB: 29th of May 1993
Father: Mr. Muthyala Vittal Sagar
Mother: Mrs. Muthyala Gayatri
Present Designation: OBC Division General Secretary
Education Qualification: Graduation
Profession: Politician and Social Activist
Permanent Address: Saidabad, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Contact No: 95423 21992.
“Successful leaders see the opportunities in every difficulty rather than the difficulty in every opportunity.”
సందీప్ సాగర్ మెగా దసరా ఈవెంట్ సందర్భంగా
గాంధీ జయంతి సందర్భంగా ఓబీసీ డివిజన్ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి సందీప్ సాగర్ గారు జెండా ఆవిష్కరణ చేయడం జరిగింది.
విజయ సంకల్ప సభ
హైదరాబాద్ పట్టణంలో నిర్వహించిన విజయ సంకల్ప సభకు బీజేపీ నాయకులు బయలుదేరడం జరిగింది.
ఛత్రపతి శివాజీ జయంతి
మరాఠా రాజ్య స్థాపకుడు, స్వరాజ్య విలువలు మరియు మరాఠా వారసత్వాన్ని నిలబెట్టడం ద్వారా పరిపాలనా నైపుణ్యంతో చరిత్రలో తనకంటూ ఒక రాజ పేరును స్థాపించిన ఛత్రపతి శివాజీ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలని వేసి ఘన నివాళి అర్పించడం జరిగింది.
విజయ సంకల్ప సభ
హైదరాబాద్ పట్టణంలో నిర్వహించిన విజయ సంకల్ప సభకు బీజేపీ నాయకులు అధిక సంఖ్యలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ప్రధాన రహదారిపై ప్రమాదం జరిగి క్షతగాత్రులను ఆస్పత్రికి తరలించి మానవతా దృక్పథాన్ని చాటుకున్నారు సందీప్ సాగర్ గారు.
ఆక్సిజన్ సిలిండర్లు అందజేత
ప్రభుత్వాస్పత్రుల్లో ఆక్సిజన్ సిలిండర్ల కొరతతో చాలా మంది ప్రాణాలు కోల్పోయినా కారణముగా ప్రభావాన్ని దృష్టిలో ఉంచుకుని, సందీప్ సాగర్ గారు కోవిడ్-బాధిత ప్రజలకు ఆక్సిజన్ సిలిండర్లను అందించారు.
కరోనా వ్యాధి నుంచి బయటపడేందుకు శాస్త్రవేత్తలు కనిపెట్టిన రెమిడిసివిర్ అనే కొత్త ఔషధాన్ని సందీప్ సాగర్ ప్రజలకు ఉచితంగా అందించారు.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
Mr. Sandeep Sagar with Eminent Politicians
భారతీయ భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షుడు “బండి సంజయ్ కుమార్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
హర్యానా రాష్ట్ర గవర్నర్ మరియు మాజీ లోక్ సభ సభ్యులు “బండారు దత్తాత్రేయ” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకమగు కలవడం జరిగింది.
కేంద్ర రసాయనాలు మరియు ఎరువుల శాఖ సహాయ మంత్రి “శ్రీ భగవంత్ ఖుబా” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలిసిన సందీప్ సాగర్ గారు.
నిజామాబాద్ పార్లమెంట్ ఎంపీ “ధర్మపురి అరవింద్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకముగా కలిసిన సందీప్ సాగర్ గారు.