Samskruthi Foundation -Rajyalaxmi
Founder and Chairperson of the Samskruthi Foundation, Kommala Laxmi Narsimha Swamy Temple, Kommala, Geesukonda,Warangal, Parkal, Telangana.
Rajyalaxmi is the Founder and Chairperson of the Samskruthi Foundation in Kommala Village in Geesukonda Mandal of Warangal District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
In the Year 1973, Rajyalaxmi was born to the couple Mr. Nannem Seetharama Rao and Mrs. Nannem Dhanalaxmi in the Village of Kommala in Geesukonda Mandal of Warangal District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Rajyalaxmi acquired his Secondary School of Education from Zilla Parishad High School in 1988 located at M.v.palem Village in Chimakurthi Mandal and completed his 2 years course of Intermediate in 1990 from Potti Sri Ramulu Junior College situated at Narasaraopeta.
In the year 2018, She attained her two-year post-graduate course of MA in Astrology from Potti Sri Ramulu Telugu University placed at Hyderabad.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
Rajyalaxmi has been used to being served since he was a teen. While pursuing his academics, She also participated in numerous development initiatives.
She is a fervent believer that everyone should respond to social service that inculcates a sense of patriotism in their consciences, and that individuals should continuously strive to influence others by emphasizing their responsibility to serve.
Fortunately, a number of organizations are tirelessly working to put an end to gender inequality in India. Samskruthi Foundation is a professional feminist organization founded in 2020 that specifically works with resource-poor women living in urban areas in India.
Since the day of establishment, Mrs. Rajyalaxmi has been serving as the Founder and Chairman of the respective Foundation by providing services to the people by satisfying the requirements of everyone who appealed to her for assistance.
It works with the aim to provide them with a dignified existence and to assist them to become self-sufficient. Since its establishment, the Foundation has provided opportunities for underprivileged women to earn a living and has mentored hundreds of women.
The organization continues to combat gender discrimination while gaining support for government policies that promote women’s rights and enhance female representation in politics, the public sector, and the community.
Their primary goal is to empower women by providing them a sense of identity as component professionals. Aside from that, they attempt to focus on the rights of women in the workplace and adopt nonviolent demonstration techniques.
The vision of the Foundation
The Samskruthi Foundation’s Vision is to promote gender equality, human rights, and gender justice. It emphasizes issues such as gender inequality and the safety of women in conflict zones.
Activities Performed Through The Samskruthi Foundation:
- Rajyalaxmi is very supportive of the women’s welfare in the village and works hard for their growth and the development of the societies.
- She is working hard for the rights of women as well as encouraging women to take the lead in all fields and provides financial assistance to impoverished women in order to help them on the occasion of marriages.
- She distributed embroidery machines and basic Snack items for preparations and provided training to the women to make the women self-employed.
- Their special projects include producing and distributing Sanitary Napkins to the school students, providing space to women to make and sell their art, and inculcating vital language skills.
- It organizes training sessions, awareness programs, retreats, art competitions all with the goal of merging advocacy with activism.
- Under her Authority, An Annadana Satra, and the Goshala for the Cows are being directed and looking after their necessities every time.
- Awareness seminars will be organized in groups and villages to explain the important scripture “The Bhagavad-gita” that can help us to get out of the cycle of birth and death.
- She Undertook development programs through the Foundation for the Development of Slum Areas in the Village and on the path of development by providing her share of financial assistance for the renovation of temples.
- Medicinal Plants distribution was held in the village as the herbal plants play a critical role in the development of human cultures around the whole world.
- Through the foundation, She frequently distributes food and basic necessities to the patients at the government hospitals.
- She helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Rajyalaxmi offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
H.No: 3-47, Village: Kommala Laxmi Narsimha Swamy Temple, Mandal: Geesukonda, District: Warangal, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 506330.
Contact: 98493 78581
కొండా సురేఖ గారి జన్మదిన వేడుకలు సంస్కృతి ఫౌండేషన్ అద్వర్యం లో నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది ఈ కార్యక్రమం లో పార్టీ నాయకులు మరియు ట్రస్ట్ సభ్యులు పాల్గొన్నారు
కొండా సుష్మిత పటేల్ గారి జన్మదిన వేడుకలలో
సంస్కృతి ఫౌండేషన్ సభ్యులు మరియు మండల నాయుకులు శ్రీనివాస్ గారు
కోమల లక్ష్మి నరసింహ స్వామి వారి రధోత్సవ కార్యక్రమం లో
Rajyalaxmi with various Leaders on some occasions
Born in Kommala Village
of Warangal District
Studied SSC Standard
from ZPHS, MV Palem
from Potti Sri Ramulu Junior College, Narsaraopet
Attained Post Graduation(MA)
from Potti Sri Ramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad
Founder and Chairperson
of Samskruthi Foundation, Kommala