Salemmagari Sai Krishna
State SC-Cell Joint Secretary, Medapuram, Chennekothapalli , Anantapur, Rapthadu, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Salemmagari Sai Krishna is an Indian Politician and Current State SC-Cell Joint Secretary of Andhra Pradesh from the Political Party YSRCP.
Early Life and Education:
On the 26th of January 1979, Salemmagari Sai Krishna was born to the couple Mr.Peddanna and Mrs.Konamma in Medapuram village.
In the year 1994, Sai Krishna obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishath High School placed at Medapuram and completed his Undergraduate course from Government Junior College located at Dharmavaram in 1996.
A career in Politics:
Sai Krishna has been representing the INC in the year of 2000, as a Party Activist and contributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party, by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
For his determination, he was promoted as Mandal Convener of Chennekothapalli by the Congress Party. He was desperately carrying out the duties assigned to him until 2016, without ignoring the party’s trust in him.
Sai Krishna along with Congress party leaders went on a hunger strike for 11 Days in front of the RTO office for drinking water and roads and a cemetery in the village.
He joined the YSRCP(Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party) after the Congress party merged into the YSRCP which was founded by the Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State of Andhra Pradesh, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
Sai Krishna has been representing the YSRCP as a Party Activist and contributing to every Party Activity.
The party officials appointed Sai Krishna as State SC-Cell Joint Secretary from Andhra Pradesh from the YSRCP and he discharged his duties in 2017 only for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed in him by the party.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
He was involved in the grand journey of the Praja Sankalpa Yatra, Sakala Janula Samme, and actively involved and played a key role in the programs organized by YSRCP Party.
Sai Krishna conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the party, the symbol, and the ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
Sai Krishna is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
Sai Krishna was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Sai Krishna continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Sai Krishna offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Sai Krishna is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Sai Krishna offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown
- Sai Krishna acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Sai Krishna responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
జన్మదిన వేడుక సందర్బంగా పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి కేక్ కటింగ్ చేయడం జరిగింది
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడిని కలిసిన సందర్భంలో
పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమం లో పాల్కొనడం జరిగింది
మనకు ఏ పార్టీ వద్దు జగనన్న ముద్దు అనే నినాదం తో మేడాపురం గ్రామ మేజర్ పంచాయతి యస్సి కాలనీ లో పండుగ వాతావరణం నెలకొన్నది మన జగనన్న ప్రభుత్వము మూడోవ సారి పెన్షన్ పెంచిన సందర్భంగా అలాగే కొత్త సంవసరం సందర్భంగా జగన్ గారికి పాలాభిషేకం చేయడం జరిగింది , పెన్షన్ పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది పెన్షన్ దారులు జగన్ గారికి కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలపడం జరిగినది, ఈ కార్యక్రమానికి , సాలెమ్మగారి సాయి కృష్ణ గారు రాష్ట్ర యస్సీ సెల్ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి , పత్తకాల మల్లికార్జున గారు యస్సీ కాలనీ వాలంటీర్ , మారుతి ప్రసాద్ గారు , ఆనంద్ ప్రసాద్ గారు , యస్సి కాలనీ పెద్దలు , వైఎస్సార్ నాయకులు, అభిమానులు,పాల్గొన్నారు