Sajjala Indrasena Reddy
TRS Mandal Secretary, Miryalaguda, Nalgonda , Telangana , TRS
Sajjala Indrasena Reddy is the TRS Mandal Secretary from Miryalaguda.
He was born on 13-10-1986 in Venkatadripalem from Miryalaguda Mandal. Indrasena Reddy completed SSC Secondary Board of Education from N.R.H.S in 2001. He completed intermediate from Pragathi Junior College in 2003 at Miryalaguda.
He attained graduation in 2006 from Vijetha Degree College at Miryalaguda. In 2007, He worked in an IBCL company in Miryalaguda. He is Lab Chemist.
In 2013, Indrasena Reddy started his political journey by entering into Indian National Congress Party(INC). He is a Party Activist. From 2013-16, he served as a Congress Activist. In 2017, He resigned Congress party and entered the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS).
In 2019, Sajjala Indrasena Reddy elected as a T.R.S Mandal Secretary from Miryalaguda.
- Indrasena Reddy is a Social Activist.
- He helped needy people by providing them essential needs in Miryalaguda.
- He constantly strives to Strengthen up the TRS Party and he efforts to keep the party at the forefront in the district.
- He took initiation to serve the poor and provide necessary things and eradicate the poor.
- He participated in Haritha Haram and planted trees in Miryalaguda. He handed over the Kalyan Lakshmi Cheques to the married people.
- He has done many development projects at Miryalaguda village-like Laid CC Roads, Puton Street lights, Clearance of Drainage, Cleared issues raised on Water problems, setup water tanks.
- He stood up at the forefront of strengthening up the TRS Party in the Miryalaguda Zone.
- He played an active role in the T.R.S party from Miryalaguda Mandal.
- He did a fundraising event to development of temples in Miryalaguda.
- He gave Pensions to the widows and senior citizens.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and essential things to the needy people and road siders in pandemic period
- He set up buses for the flood victims and he served a lot by providing necessary things to victims.
- He donated food packets and vegetables to orphans and migrants in the period of lockdown.
- He also created awareness on the maintenance of physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent epidermic covid-19.
The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution