Sadhu Kondal Rao
SC Cell Mandal President, B.Machavaram, Santhanuthalapadu, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Sadhu Kondal Rao is the SC Cell Mandal President of Santhanuthalapadu Mandal. He was born on 12-02-1982 to Narasimharao and Pitchamma. He completed his schooling at Arunodaya residential school, Santhanuthalapadu, and attained Intermediate from MSR junior college.
In 2006, Kondal Rao completed a Diploma from SVKP college, Kambam. He studied ITI from Venkateshwara ITI college, Ongole in 2017.
In 2007, Kondal Rao entered into Active Politics with the Indian National Congress(INC) party but he no longer served in Congress party he left the Congress party and joined the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) in 2014. From 2014-2017, he served as SC Cell Mandal President of Santhanuthalapadu Mandal. From 2017-2020, Kondal appointed as SMC Chairman of B. Machavaram.
In 2021, Kondal Rao re-elected and serving as SC Cell Mandal President of Santhanuthalapadu Mandal.
Kondal Rao joined the “Jai Bheem Asses Justice” organization in 2020 and he was the District Leader of Jai Bheem Asses Justice. Kondal Rao made government welfare schemes, SC Corporation, BC Corporation loans available to the people. He did community development programs.
He has participated in Samaikyandhra Movement, Special Status, Y.S Jagan’s Padayatra. He took part in the Vizag Steel Plant issue and conducted Dharna for justice.
- He has done many Social Activities. He provided a water facility in the village.
- Kondal Rao gave loan waivers to the people who took loans.
- He has been organized blood donation camps every year on the occasion of NTR birth and death anniversaries.
- Provided Chalivendram, Lassi in the summer season.
- He sanctioned Pensions, Ration Cards.
- Built kitchen in the school as a part of school development.
- Provided School Uniforms, Stationary things to the students.
- He solved drainage issues.
- He has been provided food, dresses to the orphanage people, to the old age people.
- Kondal Rao gave financial assistance to the village people in the difficulties.
- He has been celebrated freedom fighter’s birth and death anniversaries every year and distributes fruits to the poor people.
Service During Pandemic Covid-19
- Kondal Rao provided service in the Covid-19 period also.
- He distributed Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- He also provided Food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Provided free food service to the migrants, municipal workers, to the police who served a lot in the pandemic time.
- Awareness was created on how to prevent Covid-19, how to maintain social distance.
Theory of Kondal Rao
Let us fight with the spirit of Ambedkar